Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Same. It's baffling. Honestly when Hahn got whacked I thought it couldn't get worse. It somehow has. At least the guys that Hahn traded for had some sort of talent. Getz seems to have no clue.
  2. Seriously idk why Vaughn is still here.
  3. If he decided to use. Moar WTP
  4. Hahaha Vargas gets lucky
  5. I just tried to use my T-mobile MLBTV from my phone and I have no clue if it went through because of the glitches.
  6. Did I miss Iriarte needing TJS? When did that happen?
  7. I want some of what you're smoking. Must be some good s%*#.
  8. At least it could keep Colson in the minors where he belongs atm.
  9. Fair Enough. Murphy was an optimist lol.
  10. I will allow Thorpe to change my mind if he can be successful, but that would make him a unicorn in today's game. These are the same circular arguments we had last year. Instead of berating others as ridiculous, why don't you just acknowledge the valid concern that his fastball just isn't up to par in MLB in 2025.
  11. Today you need both. Also Thorpe was throwing 91-93 and was getting shelled. Safe to say that he didn't have the spin, movement and velocity to succeed at the MLB level. Once the book was out it was over. I am sticking to this until Thorpe proves me wrong. Soft tossers don't work in 2025, especially if they're right handed.
  12. When everyone is throwing 95+, 92 looks like a beach ball.
  13. I have no idea what they were doing with Thorpe. He simply does not have the velocity necessary to be successful at the MLB level in 2025.
  14. Hello all, been a while. Can someone tell me something about the guys the Sox got in the trade with Boston that aren't B. Mongomery and Teel? I haven't been paying attn to the Sox much.
  15. Paddy has been fired.
  16. I am this close to just giving up sports. I really need it right now, but none of the teams are serious.
  17. Why do we even care anymore? It just feels like the rest of Jerry's tenure is hopeless and the team will be playing somewhere else in 2030.
  18. Hahaha you win this thread.
  19. Hahn sucked. Getz is well on his way to being worse.
  20. RSNs are dead. DTC is the future.
  21. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/41952316/dodgers-legendary-pitcher-fernando-valenzuela-dies-63
  22. Definitely not a man, definitely don't want to be a man. I tried that and it didn't go well for me.
  23. If the Sox won't stay without public funding, they're goners. It is what it is.
  24. It's a clusterfuck for sure, but I also heard that Comcast had no interest in continuing with NBCSN-CHI.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.