Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Nobody doubts he sucks now, but from 2018-2021 he was solid.
  2. I know I posted what was being reported yesterday, so don't kill the messenger, but Moncada is is the 2nd most productive position player in the 2016-17 rebuild after Robert. He has been worth 14.0 fWAR over 8 seasons and Robert has been worth 13.0 fWAR over 5 seasons. Moncada should not get as much s%*# as he does from Sox fans, he's been solid.
  3. At this point I think that after he doesn't get traded in the offseason because of a poor 2024 and after another poor 2025, Robert is as villified as Moncada and Eloy and the Sox don't pick up his 2026 option.
  4. I'm sure they took Fletcher because of service time remaining rather than talent.
  5. We probably are going to have to wait until at least 2029 until Getz gets whacked. GMs usually get 5 years. I doubt they lose fewer than 100 games under him. They are so bad and regardless of Hagen Smith I don't think that it really matters.
  6. Thorpe sucks and Vargas sucks. The centerpieces of the Cease and Fedde deals.
  7. We thought it couldn't get worse than Hahn.......
  8. Ok i think it's pretty clear that Thorpe is not an MLB pitcher.
  9. This is really bad news for the Sox in the future. If T100 prospects are now untouchable then the Sox have no chance for a very long time.
  10. I would assume so
  11. Sorry, I'd rather have Hahn at least he knew how to sell. Getz is just a clueless idiot.
  12. Can someone explain to me why they're still playing Sheets in RF and not giving Colas a look?
  13. Yep. teams are hugging position prospects. It just is what it is. Those guys don't get moved anymore, and we're just going to have to adjust our expectations. Sox are going to have to draft and develop their way out of this, which is scary af.
  14. Colas was like 85. I still don't know why they haven't given him a look at MLB this year. Find out something about the guy, jfc.
  15. Now knowing that Vargas was a top 40 prospect going into last season, I'm not as pissed at this deal.
  16. Different sport, but I can't help but think of Kevin White.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.