Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
If we're not going to abandon ship, just gotta wait it out until there is an ownership change. It's coming.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
I think that Shane Smith had a huge jump in fastball velo last spring(2025). Given that the Rule V draft is during the winter meetings, there is probably not a lot of way for the Brewers to have known that when they left him unprotected.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Lmao
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Shane Smith was the one guy I had hope for, but if he's lost his command that he started 2025 with then yeesh.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Yeah I forgot how much I enjoy the game. I have been working evenings since the beginning of 2025 so I don't catch games like I used to. Also CHSN/xfinity BS last year played a role as well.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Should have never left the AL
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Again?
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Meidroth???
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Where did that power come from?
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
As a woman, yes. Women can be just as or more knowledgable about men's sports as men. Some of the dumbest s%*# I have ever heard in sports commentary has come from former pros in the men's sport they're paid to comment about.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
Messed up the new quote. Please delete.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
I just watch the Sox on CHSN and listen on the ESPN 1000 app because I live in metro Chicago.
-
3/26 Opening Day: Sox@Brewers, Smith vs Misiorowski, 1:05 CHSN
I have tmobile and didn't even take them up on the MLB.TV because I never use it.
-
Official 2026 win prediction thread.
66-96. Minor improvement.
-
White Sox sign Reese McGuire, Korey Lee won't make MLB roster
Lee would be DFA anyway when Teel is ready to catch again.
-
White Sox sign Reese McGuire, Korey Lee won't make MLB roster
Reese McGuire, the same guy who.........
- 2/22/2026 - Brewers @ Sox - 2:05 Logan Henderson vs. Mike Vasil; on CHSN
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
If Murakami is good, he's probably getting traded this summer, right?
-
LUIS ROBERT TRADED
Maybe I'm crazy but I don't think the trade sucks, because of how injured and bad Robert has been the last two seasons. People are still thinking of him as the young player with potential rather than the 28 year old who has combined for 1.9 fWAR over the last two seasons. He sucks now, it is what it is.
-
LUIS ROBERT TRADED
Doesn't change the fact that Robert is overpaid.
-
LUIS ROBERT TRADED
Um, people also need to remember that Robert has been injured and sucked for the last two seasons.
-
White Sox win draft lottery, will pick #1 in 2026
Things change during the season. Idk why they'd have a decision before the 2026 season has even been played. Sometimes players emerge and move up, and others have a bad season. I'd hope they do their due diligence and pick Cholowsky only if he's deserving. But this is the White Sox we're talking about.
-
Robert Thread: Sox talking to Reds, Mets
With guys they do that for, it's usually around Memorial Day during the last year of their contract.
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
This is a nice surprise. Hope he translates.
-
White Sox win draft lottery, will pick #1 in 2026
I'm not a Getz fan, but he's still cleaning up Hahn's mess. They lost 100 games in 2023.