Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
White Sox win draft lottery, will pick #1 in 2026
Is it better that they pick first in 2026 rather than 2025? I have been way out of the loop
-
White Sox win draft lottery, will pick #1 in 2026
I'm as much of a negative Nancy as anyone but now is not the time.
-
White Sox win draft lottery, will pick #1 in 2026
Stole the words right out of my brain
-
The Worst Owner in Sports? The case for Jerry Reinsdorf
This summer, mostly because of the TV deal, I rarely watched a game. Once it was on tv, I still rarely watched a game. I had no idea who made the playoffs. I barely paid attention. If it wasn't because of this community, which I have been a part of for 20 years, Idk if I would have paid attention at all. I used to say that Baseball is your friend. No matter how much it pisses you off one day, it's there tomorrow to start anew. After years of being pissed, I have had enough. I have no intention of watching next year. I have already cut out the Bulls. Wake me up when there is new ownership and a deal to remain in Chicago.
-
8/29 Sox vs. Yankees 6:40PM
I wish they would have stretched out Schultz before promoting him to AAA. Then they would have known he dropped a tick or two on a full starter's workload.
-
8/29 Sox vs. Yankees 6:40PM
Whose idea was it to make Taylor into a bullpen arm? Genius that guy is.
-
Adrian Houser traded to TB for former top prospect Curtis Mead
I wouldn't count on Zavala to do anything.
-
Robert stays...
Yeah but with the Sox history, they only add B/C guys. If they go for a top guy at a position it's usually a C/1B/RP aka guys who don't get 100M+ on a deal.
-
Robert stays...
Getz said they're looking to add this winter.
-
Robert stays...
We'll get a few Benintendis to plug some holes. Besides, that only gets them to the high 70s in wins, if even that many.
-
Robert stays...
The money will be spent* *Part deux
-
Fire Chris Getz
The money will be spent* *part deux
-
Luis Robert trade thread: La Pantera stays.
Good luck to Getz convincing Jerry to pick up the option
- 7/28/2025 - Phils @ Sox, 6:40 CDT - Sanchez v. Martin
- 7/28/2025 - Phils @ Sox, 6:40 CDT - Sanchez v. Martin
- 7/25/2025 - Cubs @ Sox 6:40 pm CDT - Imanaga v. Houser
- 7/25/2025 - Cubs @ Sox 6:40 pm CDT - Imanaga v. Houser
- 7/25/2025 - Cubs @ Sox 6:40 pm CDT - Imanaga v. Houser
- 7/25/2025 - Cubs @ Sox 6:40 pm CDT - Imanaga v. Houser
- 7/25/2025 - Cubs @ Sox 6:40 pm CDT - Imanaga v. Houser
- Sox @ Rays rubber game - 7/23 - 6:35 CDT - Cannon V. Bradley
-
2025 MLB season...catch-all for non-Sox, non AL-Central
Are the Orioles going through what the Sox did in 2023?
-
Tribe at Sox, Friday makeup DH 2:10 PM Start
Oh no, he sucks again!
-
Fire Chris Getz
Say what??? Vargas is hitting .220 with a .696 OPS. That's good????
-
Trading Deadline