Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. Amazing to think how far up we'd be in the division if Colson and Mune didn't suddenly become unplayable.
  2. What about staring at a fastball down the dick with 2 strikes?
  3. The 18 pitch walk will be the opening scene of the world series DVD
  4. He had 8 good weeks and 5 horrible weeks.
  5. Kwan stolen base. J ram moves him over. Sac fly. Guaranteed.
  6. I can't believe we're gonna blow this. I mean I can but cmon

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.