Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. Colson needs some boos from the home crowd
  2. You had a boner watching high school boys?
  3. I think I saw that it was August 21
  4. This pitching staff has been a collection of guys who look unhittable for huge stretches of the season and then completely crumble for long stretches as well. Really hasn't been a single reliable guy.
  5. I have tickets for the bar crawl. I wonder what the plan for that will be.
  6. Bro they scored 6 in the 1st. Chill
  7. Game 3 ALCS. So game 5 or game 6
  8. Ball game. You throw balls to s%*# hitters and thats what you get
  9. That last pitch looked like a strike to me
  10. Does CHSN have a post game show for a non network game?
  11. Venable does some indefensible s%*#. Walking Adell there was a no brainer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.