Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  1. NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!!!!!
  2. Alvarez in LF already paying dividends
  3. Vibes are bad in Houston. Feels like the vibes in GB. End this today!
  4. Sean Burke got no bitches! All he does is ball.
  5. The boss (Tigers fan, alcoholic) just asked if I want to leave and go get beers for the game. Lets go!!!
  6. I think we're going to the ALCS. I'm basing this purely off vibes. Plus, there are 12 teams in the playoffs. We have to beat the 12th seed and the 10th seed (based off regular season wins). We can do it.
  7. I think this is the correct roster. 12 pitchers should be enough for a short series. Acuna is needed for pinch running and emergency defensive replacement on the infield. Pham is pinch hit bat vs lefties. They both serve a purpose.
  8. Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad....and kick the Astros ass!
  9. I'd let Doyle work my staff

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.