Everything posted by SoxAce
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
I'll say this. Boone has a nasty breaking ball.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Lolz. AJ misses another one even though that was a bad pitch..
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Dammit Boone.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Damn. I can't count how many times I've done that. Amazingly not in a game it was at practice.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Boone with a nice K.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Damn that was close.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:44 PM) Weird, Ozzie has to let Brian bat. I was just thinking that. He probably went to take a s***.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
I would say that's clutch.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:36 PM) That was nasty. Thank god it's only the top of the 8th and this is the Royals. Ha! Crede!! 7-7.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
That was nasty. Thank god it's only the top of the 8th and this is the Royals.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
We have 3 errors this game. If we wanna do anything this year that seriously has to stop.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Dude seriously AJ.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:29 PM) Bulls***. Fathom is just blowing off alittle steam. That is incorrect but AJ is below average, maybe alittle average.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Excellent pitch my MMac.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:25 PM) This bullpen Thornton seriously sucks. Fixed. Even though I'll add right now cause I don't think he's in a groove yet.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:24 PM) Am I stupid, but what happened to Mackowiak? How f***ing hard is it to play the outfield? That wasn't Macko. He's in RF.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Did Dye get hurt?
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 11:18 PM) Umm...Why is Ozuna in left? I was wondering the same thing.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
Vazquez is still in? Oh finally Ozzie.
-
4/24 Games
Noe Rodriguez 1.0 IP 1 H 0 R 0 ER 0 BB 3 SO Flash is very very slowly getting impressed.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)
I
-
Rate of Avatar
It's a damn shame noone understands the Jesus lobster.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Buehrle... $$$$$ Jenks fastball is also comming around. Kinda remember it was like this last season as well so it's very good to see him hitting 95+ again. Just a terrific win considering we have to beat the teams we're suppose to beat.
-
White Sox vs. Royals, 4/23/07 (W)
Hopefully Buehrle can have another "decent" outing today.
-
Happy birthday Gage!
Happy B-day sexy...