Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Felix Hernandez No-No Through Six
QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 08:08 PM) I'd seriously trade Contreras, Garland AND Buehrle for Hernandez. And Seattle would just laugh at that offer.
-
2007 MLB Catch-All Thread
God damn Felix is throwing 97+ with ease. Last pitch to Big Papi at 99.. Just a sick stud.
-
Felix Hernandez No-No Through Six
C'mon Greg. And a damn thread at that.
-
Bobby Jenks
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 07:35 PM) Without a good fastball - ie 94-97 - Jenks will never be 100% effective, regardless of secondary stuff. It's rare that we disagree, but I have to disagree with you completely wite.
-
2007 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 07:11 PM) This game is a fantastic showcase of two of the best pitchers in the game. GMAB. He's a rookie (in the states) and he's already the best pitcher in the game? I'd rephrase that sentence just alittle bit after one start. (against the damn Royals at that) King Felix isn't quite there yet, but if he finishes this season good (which he will) then yes he will be now and for the future.
-
Contreras Rumor
Interesting....
-
2007 MLB Catch-All Thread
I really hope Ichiro takes him deep.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
The pitching is hella good in 07 so far..
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
1st time in 7 years we won a series.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:05 PM) I feel a 1-2-3 for Bobby today. ^^^^^^^ Sox take 2-3, could have swept but I won't complain.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
I feel a 1-2-3 for Bobby today.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Baaaaaad Bobby Jenks in. (Hopefully he's Bad as in Good today)
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
I love the DJ and Black Jack duo.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Bobby can hold down a 3 run lead no problem. Gotta give him confidence. Houston Street just struggled and I'm sure he'll bounce back in his next outing. BTw his era just went from 0.00 to 5.79.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
KONG!!!!! YOU PIECE OF FINE ASS! 6-3 GOOD GUYS.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
I love when Thome walks. Doesn't matter how. Street is doing his Bobby Jenks impersination in this game.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
YES OOOOORIBE WITH THE SPEED!! 4-3 GOOD GUYS!!!
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Damn what a generous call.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
MAKE HIM THROW A STRIKE ERSTAD!!!
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Make him throw A STRIKE ERSTAD.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
I love this walk marathon.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
This game is already weird when you see A.J. taking walks. I saw on gameday that's his second.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Mr. Oooribe with a single.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
Aardsma is sexy.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)
QUOTE(PlunketChris @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:33 PM) Besides the first.. he looks like a king. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:33 PM) Buehrle had a bad 1st inning, but only allowed 2 baserunners after the 1st in 7 innings, one of which was retired on a GIDP. Had a 10 retired in a row and a 6 retired in a row streak or so. Thanks for the updates..