Everything posted by SoxAce
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
I still believe he still looks for the walk moreso. Very similar to Moncada last season. The difference is I don't think Collins will change as dramatically as Moncada did on being aggressive. He's been aggressive now than he had in his first stint, but he is still a guy that is going to work the count. Collins will never be a guy who hits for high average. Hell in his limited PAs now that he's been up, he's hitting .150. But he has a .346 OBP. That is where his value will always be.
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
I've seen him turn around 99 in AAA. His bat speed is fine. I think he believed he was getting something off speed in that at bat. He'll learn.
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
Kid is going to hit 30 bombs this year and he's missed alot of time on the IL. 2020 Eloy will be incredible to watch.
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
ELOY!!!!!
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
That was a great AB by Moncada.
-
2020 RF options
Other than Dunning, I like the Sox chances of developing a Adolfo/Walker/Basabe/etc. for RF in a year or so than finding another quality SP in that regard.
-
White Sox final win total
I don't think anyone here is shocked either considering the poster.
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
At least Collins now is getting consistent at bats.
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
That ESPN Dennis Rodman 30 for 30... outstanding.
-
2019 MLB Catch All thread
https://deadspin.com/ronald-acuna-jr-robs-home-run-immediately-turns-it-in-1838026339/amp Heh.. Acuna is a great player but he definitely has alot of "hot dog" moments out there.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
That is pretty incredible.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Yolmer leading our team in walks. His BB% has increased the last 3 years in the league.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Oakland is beating the Astros 20-5....
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
OT but wow.
-
2019 MLB Catch All thread
Wow.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Yea I'm not trading Bummer.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
He got a walk. I'll take it lol.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
.890 OPS now for Moncada.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
YOYO!!! GOD DAMN!!!
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
But it doesn't count as a PA for the hitter. I'm trying to see where the line is on that.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
I can't remember, but catcher's interference counts towards a hitter's OBP right? Or no?
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Ricky is on the bench in this game.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
I can't wait till this new can't have relievers only face one guy anymore gets implemented. Ricky's micromanaging is too much.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Yikes. Just googled that.
-
2019 MiLB catch all thread
I'll take this as we'll (maybe) see you in 2020 Jake.