Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. That Giolito was pumping 98-100 with a killer curveball.
  2. Pumping 97 and 98 in that inning for Gio.
  3. Minus Castillo in for Collins, already like McEwing's lineup over Ricky.
  4. Weren't the big teams pretty much in the penalty that year during the Robert sweepstakes? It was the perfect storm for the Sox. I remember it was us or the Cardinals that were going to get him (and if I'm not mistaken he had a better offer from the Cardinals but chose the Sox cause of the Cubans).
  5. Adrian Amos called out one of Nagy's plays.
  6. Quite a few of us did.
  7. Ok that is pretty savage lol.
  8. Nah it'll still be Franco. He may leapfrog Adell and possibly Gore though.
  9. Yolmer is at 39. Moncada at 38. Yolmer has quietly increased his BB% the last 3 years.
  10. Fun fact. Yolmer Sanchez now leads our team in walks.
  11. Oh and damn you Goins and Ricky.
  12. First career complete game for Lopez!
  13. Terrible pitch call on Collins but like Moncada he'll learn.
  14. Eloy getting hit lately.
  15. Get that batting title Timmy!
  16. 8 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 10 SO. Moist.
  17. He's due 3rd in the 8th.
  18. Let him go another inning Ricky! Only 86 pitches.
  19. I hope Lopez gets 10 K's today.
  20. It was a dumb send by Capra but I can understand it. Hopefully see if the guy throws it wide and the kid gets his first RBI.
  21. I still think he'll be non tendered but I'll never get the hate for him as a utility player. BUT, like Abreu, I feel Ricky will use him the wrong way and play him way more even with Madrigal next year.
  22. Tip your cap. Eloy got out guessed there.
  23. If Abreu is gone next season, I can see Eloy at #3 being a thing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.