Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. You don’t think he looks like an entirely different pitcher this year. To be honest, he looks more like what I expected when the Sox picked him.
  2. Whew, good luck finally for Crochet
  3. Can’t be walking or hitting lefties with a pitch. He’s just such a different pitcher this year.
  4. That slider is not good today
  5. Fantastic positioning
  6. This is so true, thought the same thing
  7. very nice...give him the 8th
  8. He’s the dumbest fielder of all time
  9. I don’t think Lambert is healthy
  10. Don’t you think he would have wanted him to face Lowe?
  11. So Tony got caught being slow to get Crochet loose, didn’t he
  12. I don’t see how he’s a significant prospect. Average fastball and offspeed has never looked good.
  13. One batter too late of course.
  14. I’m good never seeing him with the Sox again
  15. Of course I get home to see this inning. Stiever blows, nice to see Kopech dominated.
  16. fathom replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    He just wants to be able to walk at his kids’ graduation
  17. I bet we see a lot of bench players in the lineup tomorrow. Collins for sure, wouldn’t be shocked if Lamb plays as well along with Leury
  18. Probably getting him a few more days given his heavy workload last two starts?
  19. Couldn’t you say a cause for it happening though was Calhoun sitting on the fastball because he knew Hendriks wasn’t going to throw anything else? Said it in the game thread, but Calhoun was swinging out of his ass in that AB at the heater. In two nights, he’s seen 7 pitches from Hendriks and they’ve all been fastballs and pretty sure all up in the zone or higher
  20. Can Sox petition the league to make it a 7 inning game tomorrow?
  21. Kopech 3, Crochet 2, Foster 2, Ruiz, Marshall. I like the suggestion of bringing up another arm
  22. fathom replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Why, I was the one suggesting Kopech was being held back. Just happy it doesn’t seem serious
  23. Crap, he missed first. Going to extras
  24. Beckham vs Cubs there
  25. I love him!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.