Everything posted by fathom
-
Texas @ Sox
You don’t think he looks like an entirely different pitcher this year. To be honest, he looks more like what I expected when the Sox picked him.
-
Texas @ Sox
Whew, good luck finally for Crochet
-
Texas @ Sox
Can’t be walking or hitting lefties with a pitch. He’s just such a different pitcher this year.
-
Texas @ Sox
That slider is not good today
-
Texas @ Sox
Fantastic positioning
-
Texas @ Sox
This is so true, thought the same thing
-
Texas @ Sox
very nice...give him the 8th
-
Texas @ Sox
He’s the dumbest fielder of all time
-
Texas @ Sox
I don’t think Lambert is healthy
-
Texas @ Sox
Don’t you think he would have wanted him to face Lowe?
-
Texas @ Sox
So Tony got caught being slow to get Crochet loose, didn’t he
-
Texas @ Sox
I don’t see how he’s a significant prospect. Average fastball and offspeed has never looked good.
-
Texas @ Sox
One batter too late of course.
-
Texas @ Sox
I’m good never seeing him with the Sox again
-
Texas @ Sox
Of course I get home to see this inning. Stiever blows, nice to see Kopech dominated.
-
Lucas is Hurt
He just wants to be able to walk at his kids’ graduation
-
Kopech starting sunday
I bet we see a lot of bench players in the lineup tomorrow. Collins for sure, wouldn’t be shocked if Lamb plays as well along with Leury
-
Kopech starting sunday
Probably getting him a few more days given his heavy workload last two starts?
-
That’s a Nicky Two Strikes Winner!!
Couldn’t you say a cause for it happening though was Calhoun sitting on the fastball because he knew Hendriks wasn’t going to throw anything else? Said it in the game thread, but Calhoun was swinging out of his ass in that AB at the heater. In two nights, he’s seen 7 pitches from Hendriks and they’ve all been fastballs and pretty sure all up in the zone or higher
-
Kopech starting sunday
Can Sox petition the league to make it a 7 inning game tomorrow?
-
Kopech starting sunday
Kopech 3, Crochet 2, Foster 2, Ruiz, Marshall. I like the suggestion of bringing up another arm
-
Lucas is Hurt
Why, I was the one suggesting Kopech was being held back. Just happy it doesn’t seem serious
-
Texas @ Sox
Crap, he missed first. Going to extras
-
Texas @ Sox
Beckham vs Cubs there
- Texas @ Sox