Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by fathom

  1. The first pitch was a good one to hit also
  2. Vaughn got a pitch right down the middle also. Got to elevate that
  3. This team can demolish LHP
  4. Amazing what he can do with a little patience. Nice rally
  5. I absolutely think they should try to build around Robert and Cease.
  6. It has nothing to do with his performance today. Would have said this a month ago.
  7. Yes but hit so hard, I doubt Robert could score
  8. I would be very, very, very surprised if he’s back
  9. This Giants offense is going to end up being terrible also
  10. Lucky it’s not 6-0 after that hanger
  11. The pitching has been awful in this series. They got very lucky yesterday
  12. Lynn is throwing batting practice. Some of these pitches are literally right down the plate.
  13. Sure in Spring Training
  14. Deja vu to Villar’s hit. Love Burger vs LHP
  15. This umpire is drunk already
  16. Corner outfielders with power are overrated
  17. I know we say this a lot, but it’s so strange so see everyone’s velocity down. If Katz is stressing this to improve command, then stop.
  18. Wow what a horrible first inning.
  19. I wonder if we will see this more from WBC competitors
  20. He’s making awful pitches to righties
  21. Good time for his best curve
  22. Graveman gonna have to get warm
  23. He either hangs that curve on the inner half to righties or spikes it
  24. He has been throwing
  25. It was 2005 I think and couldn’t watch games at work and had to follow on soxtalk. I would get so mad if someone posted something like PK!!!!!! and saw it was a 2 out single and the guy after him made an out already

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.