Everything posted by fathom
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Dominguez looked amazing last week
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
I will believe they get a superstar via free agency when I see it
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
It’s almost like we’re the Chicago Bulls of MLB
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
He will for sure say that getting Robert back is a huge move
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
I love that for the Giants
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
For the casual, non-twitter stalking fans, the Sox going from trying to get Ohtani to doing nothing is a horrible look.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Mahle has more contract control and is a RHP.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
There it is, no shock
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Yet they know when a team doesn’t like medical?
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
kOna is the man
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
He has the same posting style as all the other foodies. What’s amazing to me is how these insiders know all these huge trade ideas but don’t get McGuire for Diekman correct.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Of course...again I didn’t say I think it’s a good idea, just something I think they could do given his Tony connection.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Haha come on
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Vaughn is in RF. JDM also gives protection if Pollock plays CF because Robert is dead.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Would guarantee it’s the Sox. Can’t believe teams aren’t jumping at the chance to get Crochet as a headliner.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
No he’s been off on everything. He will list 20 scenarios for every player.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Nah, they know whoever wins the AL Central will get destroyed in the postseason
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Of course but they’re not going to DH Eloy
-
Juan Soto/Josh Bell to Padres official
Except the Sox lineup these days
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
One that makes people happy
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Sox don’t have money or prospects to get anything significant done. They’re in baseball hell right now.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
But dude, they’re getting Robert back even though they don’t know what’s wrong with him
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
I truly want the Twins to get him
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Yes payroll flexibility with the awful Pollock contract for next year.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
According to Kaplan the other day, he hated his time with the Sox and the Sox didn’t like him. Weird to hear because he’s generally very well-regarded.