Juan Soto/Josh Bell to Padres official

bmags

probably going to the dodgers then.

Gotta tell you, as miserable as last night made me, realizing I went through 3 years of shit baseball after a decade of shit baseball, where I thought we were cleaning the house to bring up a bunch of young players to finally be able to get a big fish...and to see multiple top 5 players in the game become available...and to once again not have the budget. the players. the resolve.

It is such a gut punch. This organization is the least relevant organization in the history of baseball. It used to be the padres. It used to be the astros. You can say rockies, and sure. But Rick Hahn has done no better than the rockies during his tenure. 

I really don't care what shitty moves this team makes. I only want (metaphorical) harakiri of all involved. I can't imagine getting one of the best jobs in the world and being so shitty at it for a decade.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 3
  • Hawk 1

If I were the Cardinals I would be a bit disappointed. I like Jordan Walker way, way, way more than CJ Abrams.

But yeah, to have a seat at the table you can't be a fucking lemonade stand doling out jobs to your rich friends kids.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Wow both Soto & Bell?  Preller ain’t fucking around.

Meanwhile, the Sox traded for a LOOGY with a -0.5 fWAR despite our largest three free agent expenditures the last two years being relievers.

While taking on 4.5 million for next year and the 24 buyout. 

• Like 2