Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Maxwell from GT reminds me so much of Bobby Jenks. He’s supposedly been told he will be picked in rounds 3 or 4, just not sure what team.
  2. Rumors that Toman is going 77 to Toronto
  3. I like the pick
  4. Chandler Simpson is fast as hell but he can’t throw the ball in the infield.
  5. Matz and Mautz on same team
  6. Yep Timmy is going to get into a fight with Messick
  7. Same here, despite me hating Oregon St prospects
  8. Thoughts on Melton?
  9. My dream of McGuire catching him is over
  10. Montes de Orca is 26 now...I feel old
  11. Cubs gonna get Whisenhunt?
  12. Especially since these will be the replacements for Gore, Abrams, etc after they trade for Soto
  13. Can’t imagine they can afford him
  14. Harold can correct me on this but thought I heard he’s a Cubs fan
  15. Thomas Harrington from Campbell?
  16. So who is everyone rooting for with the 2nd rounder?
  17. Isaac has a bit of Vogelbach in him
  18. I saw both live. Schultz is on another planet than Honel, and I saw both on less than stellar nights.
  19. He’s not even close to the majors. Not worried at all.
  20. Could have easily gone to Vandy and been a 1-1
  21. Good, didn’t hear it was possible. Everyone around his travel program thought he was going to college.
  22. I’m stunned
  23. Omg no way
  24. I’m surprised no one has suggested the Hispanic Titanic for the Sox, as they love their 1B/DH
  25. Lots of ground balls in those videos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.