Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Maybin having a kid that is draft eligible soon makes me feel even older
  2. would Susac be too good to pass on?
  3. Prielipp is my guess now
  4. He was never going to drop that far sadly
  5. His highlight video is incredible
  6. What’s your thoughts on Max Clark for next year? Tons of hype for him, seems like a good dude.
  7. I like Neto more than Lee
  8. Amazing value for the Mets. At least he didn’t go to AL Central team.
  9. Brooks Lee has the worst highlight video for a top ten pick you will see
  10. So what do the Sox have to do to get Parada to say he will only play for them?
  11. Wow Cubs taking my favorite arm in whole draft
  12. Was just thinking camera is way too close
  13. I’m going to be so pissed if Parada goes to the Cubs
  14. So the Pirates take a 2nd baseman in two of three drafts with high picks. Yuck
  15. Jackson looks so young
  16. Isn’t it a conflict of interest for him with his brother’s employment at an agent?
  17. Around here, KW gets credit if it’s a minority or former QB
  18. Johnson going 1 seems to be gaining smoke
  19. My god Leury, I come back and that’s the first play I see
  20. I hated what I saw from him in the Regional that GT was in.
  21. I think Timmy would have been out by thirty feet or got hurt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.