Everything posted by Soxfest
-
*STREAKBUSTER* GT 6/4: SOX @ SEA
No shutout please.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:56 PM) No, that's hate. But I'm not picking on you. I've seen many disrespectful PK posts in the last month or so. Yours is just the last one I saw. Dunn? Have at it. PK? Get outta here. You are the ONLY one that says that is hate........disagree with you on this.
- 2013 TV Thread
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:51 PM) "PK is a pathetic shell of his former self." And that's just what I came across in the last 5 minutes or so in THIS thread. There are many others in other threads. Bulls*** my comment was far from hate.................you must be real bored tonight.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:49 PM) exactly. I've yet to see anyone "hating" I am not hating on PK I like him, I just made the observation he is a shell of his former self plain and simple.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:47 PM) Wow...the Astros just took out the Angels AGAIN, that's two in a row in SoCal. I think it's something like a 5-3 or 6-3 advantage for the Astros on the season head-to-head. I am sure Astros will whip the Sox ass when they play.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:46 PM) I saw Michael Jordan with the Wizards. So nothing really fazes me in that regard. I think PK will hit better as the season goes on. But how many more .900 OPS seasons can one really expect at this stage? I think PK is toast he will struggle all year.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
Kep does his usual sucking ass to end the game 4-2 Saettle.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
Hey another run.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
PK is a pathetic shell of his former self.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:23 PM) Felix ain't pitching in the rain and cold tomorrow. That should be fun. Shutout #3 on this roadtrip may happen.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:21 PM) The FAU/UNC game has been way more entertaining Hell the wind blowing is.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
There is no reason for casual fans to EVER watch a Sox game right now.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 10:50 PM) Swing the bat! Nothing like seeing Dunn and Konerko looking for a walk with RISP. This is shockingly bad baseball. I can't see how Manto keeps his job for much longer. PK has phoned it in all year.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
Danks contract is going to a albatross for years to come.
-
6/3 - The Return of the Bacon Slayer
Exciting Sox baseball.
-
Roster Changes Coming?
Good some veterans on this team are way too comfortable.
-
Tyler Greene
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 06:41 PM) Beckham is back as Geene is dfa'd. A few other slackers need to join him.
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
Nice to see a Chicago team score today!
-
FIRE JEFF MANTO
QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 06:22 PM) Another good point. And being cheap to sign draftee's and signee's when you are cheap you get the ones others pass on. It happens a lot with the pitching. How many times have seen a pitcher that they claim his fastball touches 95 and he's low 90's at best. Same with hitters Very true JR nonsense of not spending any money on the best players available for YEARS has come to roost.
-
6/2 - Sox at A's
Someone needs released or fired this is totally unacceptable. Shutout 2 times at Oakland terrible.
-
6/2 - Sox at A's
Yeah Sox 3rd hit.
-
6/2 - Sox at A's
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 05:54 PM) Can't he just go to another organization? He's just not good. He sucks and here because of his brother go away please.
-
6/2 - Sox at A's
I think it is safe to say the rest of 2013 for the Sox will be bad baseball.
- 6/2 - Sox at A's