Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soxfest

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soxfest

  1. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:56 PM) No, that's hate. But I'm not picking on you. I've seen many disrespectful PK posts in the last month or so. Yours is just the last one I saw. Dunn? Have at it. PK? Get outta here. You are the ONLY one that says that is hate........disagree with you on this.
  2. Soxfest replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Anyone else like Longmire?
  3. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:51 PM) "PK is a pathetic shell of his former self." And that's just what I came across in the last 5 minutes or so in THIS thread. There are many others in other threads. Bulls*** my comment was far from hate.................you must be real bored tonight.
  4. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:49 PM) exactly. I've yet to see anyone "hating" I am not hating on PK I like him, I just made the observation he is a shell of his former self plain and simple.
  5. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:47 PM) Wow...the Astros just took out the Angels AGAIN, that's two in a row in SoCal. I think it's something like a 5-3 or 6-3 advantage for the Astros on the season head-to-head. I am sure Astros will whip the Sox ass when they play.
  6. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:46 PM) I saw Michael Jordan with the Wizards. So nothing really fazes me in that regard. I think PK will hit better as the season goes on. But how many more .900 OPS seasons can one really expect at this stage? I think PK is toast he will struggle all year.
  7. Kep does his usual sucking ass to end the game 4-2 Saettle.
  8. PK is a pathetic shell of his former self.
  9. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:23 PM) Felix ain't pitching in the rain and cold tomorrow. That should be fun. Shutout #3 on this roadtrip may happen.
  10. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 11:21 PM) The FAU/UNC game has been way more entertaining Hell the wind blowing is.
  11. There is no reason for casual fans to EVER watch a Sox game right now.
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 10:50 PM) Swing the bat! Nothing like seeing Dunn and Konerko looking for a walk with RISP. This is shockingly bad baseball. I can't see how Manto keeps his job for much longer. PK has phoned it in all year.
  13. Danks contract is going to a albatross for years to come.
  14. Exciting Sox baseball.
  15. Good some veterans on this team are way too comfortable.
  16. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 06:41 PM) Beckham is back as Geene is dfa'd. A few other slackers need to join him.
  17. Nice to see a Chicago team score today!
  18. QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 06:22 PM) Another good point. And being cheap to sign draftee's and signee's when you are cheap you get the ones others pass on. It happens a lot with the pitching. How many times have seen a pitcher that they claim his fastball touches 95 and he's low 90's at best. Same with hitters Very true JR nonsense of not spending any money on the best players available for YEARS has come to roost.
  19. Someone needs released or fired this is totally unacceptable. Shutout 2 times at Oakland terrible.
  20. Yeah Sox 3rd hit.
  21. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2013 -> 05:54 PM) Can't he just go to another organization? He's just not good. He sucks and here because of his brother go away please.
  22. I think it is safe to say the rest of 2013 for the Sox will be bad baseball.
  23. Oak 1-0

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.