Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Dylan should be able to go 100-105 pitches imo. He has great cardio and never seems to really try and over throw anymore. Obviously you be careful but let him get guys out until he can't more often than not.
  2. lol that wasn't a clean inning but ok.
  3. her and jason should call a game just so I can feel utterly superior the entire time.
  4. a spade is a spade and women don't need me caping for them. this girl isn't adding anything to the broadcast. she's no dorris burke.
  5. good play by anderson to say focused there on just getting one cease as well.
  6. I'm too old man. I can't stand this new way of talking about the game that has seeped in from day time talk shows on ESPN and Fox. Just call the fucking game we don't need enlightenment on every other thing in the MLB universe.
  7. embarrassing crowd for the Sox tonight
  8. Too much data and not nearly enough explanation about if it matters.
  9. If a woman has neither a good voice nor a baseball background, what in god's name is she doing in the booth? I'd ask the same of every man.
  10. hit the god damn ball in the air eloy.
  11. 'at some point you have to allow players to be themselves" yea I'm guessing that point was when TA was drafted in the 1st round.
  12. Nice Jake. Jake is impressive. I wouldn't trade him either.
  13. Cease is really good. He's example 1 through 10 of why you don't give up on cost controlled young pitchers with a pedigree. Doesn't matter. It doesn't fucking matter what their ERA and DIPS stats look like at 22-24 in the bigs.
  14. Apple has some of the strictest security..."features" on the planet. After the dust up with the pic leak scandal in 2015 they went full ret*** on it. There is no way I'd think "you just need an appleid" is a low barrier to entry for a senior or even a older millenial trying to watch the game -- not everybody is in the apple ecosystem man.
  15. they must be using a sample size of one week from 2022. Turrible.
  16. Eloy has terrible pitch recognition. I'm open to trading him honestly.
  17. I just don't see what MLB is trying. It's like they are still upset they sold MLBAM for a billion and change when if they had waited a few more years it might have been worth 5 billion and change. It's like they had the best thing going and now they gotta fuck with it. Even zoomers I know are tired of a million streaming companies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.