Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Nasty, HE GAWN! I LOVE TLR! Man has forgotten more baseball than most of us will ever know. I don't care if he drinks a keg during the fucking game, just get him an uber.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
yea you'd have thrown the players under the bus, cause players play, regardless of how bad a position the manager puts them in, it's on them, right?
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Stassy has a nice little quick stroke. Reminds me of james.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
I think at least personally I forgot just how special of an athlete Yoan is in the Robert hype last year. He is unreal with his agility and hips.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
I was talking about the Bob Grimm show. Fuck little nickie ?
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
OMG, can we please talk about the game? Leaving Codi in is an interesting decision.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
true.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
The 2nd replay showed he got him on the jersey before his foot was in I thought. If they called him safe maybe it sticks.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
He was out, FFS. I do not like him.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
TLR is the actual proven player whisperer that they told us endlessly Rickie was.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
rendon helping little nicky get to 3000.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Madrigal sucks. Call up Mendick.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Lay all the narratives out there, preach. I fucking love it. TLR made that happen. His gut was right. Great job.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Jesus what a pick, nice Yoan.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
the vacuum is back at 3B.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
lol LFG! I thought it was a triple play. There was an out.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
ugh, gotta get it down.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
37 so maybe. feeling old. 40 coming up on me.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
no more asleep at the wheel manager, noice.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Great call by TLR. A breath of fresh air.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
gotta be old to get that one, but it's true. at one point Leury was going to be a star, then again, so was Furcal.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
adam eaton!
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
Those frosted tips are not working for Leury.
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
want tmr's powerball?
-
4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)
grandal just has a slow bat too often.