Everything posted by Balta1701
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (CQMVP @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 09:05 PM) I'd skip watching it, unless you just fast forward to the 13th, laugh at the top of the 13th, then celebrate AJ being a stud in the bottom. Pretty ugly game. I'm so far away I don't get these.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
Yay, at least I know how this game ends before I go home from work tonight!
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
hairston was just benched. Wonder if he was hurt or something.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:53 PM) That was Senator Joe Wilson of South Carolina. Congressman, but anyway...brilliant!
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
BA would've had it.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:48 PM) That article is fantastic. Wasn't he busted for juicing a while back too? i don't believe he was personally "Busted" but he was amongst the 3 panthers who's names came out after their doctor was arrested following their super bowl run IIRC.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (son of a rude @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:48 PM) Why wouldnt ozzie just bring beckham in? the lefty vs righty thing isnt effective when its dewayne f***ing wise... Beckham supposedly tweaked a finger earlier today someone said.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
LOL @ Wise PH for Nix. Watch this work.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:32 PM) That has to be either McCain or Biden? That was Cheney on the floor of the Senate.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:23 PM) That was from the gallery, not from Congressional floor. And that too, was disrespectful and had no place. Even I have to call B.S. on this one. You're flat out wrong.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:23 PM) I am still trying to determine if I consider booing acceptable or not. It;s kind of the anti-applause. I need to ponder it a bit more. Booing has been well established for years. No idea when it started, but it was before I ever watched any of these.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
Can we get a 5 hit day?
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:20 PM) I guess I am the only one who remembers Bush being booed during the state of the union? I think we're drawing a distinction between simple booing and what went on tonight. I mentioned a few other things you could consider as backup for your side. Is it a distinction without a difference?
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:08 PM) I expect this type of behavior from "some guy" but I've never seen an elected official do anything like that in the United States. Show me where I'm wrong. "Go F*** yourself!" A pretty much elected official on the floor of the senate.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:11 PM) lol would've made sense to call out President Obama where he is actually lying. just saying. Did you catch my post earlier? That clause is not satisfactory to them.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:12 PM) Now who pitches? Linebrink's gotta be next up right? Either him or Williams. The other long guys threw a couple innings yesterday. Torres might be available actually...
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:11 PM) Yes but the difference between 10 and 12 or something like that doesn't excite me enough to want my team to lose. Only one that concerns me is the difference between 15 and 16.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
Please someone else check out Brad Kirby's picture on Gameday and laugh with me. Never seen a minor league uniform on there before.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:57 PM) He got respect for authority (ie they shook his hand, greated him, listened respectfully), not respect for his crappy ideas. There were more than a few "Gotcha moments" for Bush. Like when he'd set up one of his straw-men. "Some say we should pull out of Iraq" or something like that, immediately hit by determined applause from the left. Some boos always. Can't remember anything as specific as this one happening though.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:04 PM) Always scary with Bobby in a non save situation.... He was perfect for the first inning.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
And here we go.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:58 PM) Jermaine just looks washed up. At this point, I have no interest in the Sox bringing him back for anything more than 5 million a year as a DH. God, right now I'd offer him the major league minimum.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:49 PM) No mater what people do in other countries, shouting out during a speech to the join houses is not acceptable on any level.. ever. THat's not how it's done here. You respect the president, even if you disagree with him. The "tradition" is just to not applaud on points you disagree with. that is you "heckle" I'm sure worse has happened before. But it does give the talking heads an interesting point to focus on.
-
Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:47 PM) Other than Beckham, who's even close? I guess you could throw AJ in there. Buerhle's had a hell of a year. And Carrasco.
-
Obama Speech on Health Care, 9/9/09
QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:42 PM) Not impressed, Rush Limbaugh could've gotten an apology in under an hour. Usually Rush takes 24 hours, until he gets a chance to run a show.