Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. CNN.com Breaking News banner: "White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle has thrown a perfect game in a 5-0 win over the Tampa Bay Rays."
  2. "And in other news, Brian Anderson today was traded for a bag of baseballs and a half-eaten pizza".
  3. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:16 PM) Someone check Hawk for a heart attack. I tried to avoid the thread to ensure I didn't jinx it. I still think BA would've had it. Either way, who cares. A perfect fkn game! Hawk survived this time.
  4. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:15 PM) I want your children, Mark. His wife and kid were in the crowd.
  5. "I have never in my life personally seen a no-hitter" - Steve Stone.
  6. Last Perfect Game: Randy Johnson, 5/18/2004.
  7. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:11 PM) Would Brian Anderson have that one? He's never been a jumper to bring balls back. I doubt it.
  8. Mark's wife and kid were in the crowd.
  9. And here's the man we've been waiting for all afternoon.
  10. Anyone, anywhere, ever want to speak Brian Anderson's name again?
  11. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:05 PM) Bartlett scares me the most this inning. I hope Mark can do this though. Yeah, I realized that like 3 innings ago...Bartlett...ugh.
  12. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:02 PM) Just under it... Beckham's in a bit of a slump here the last couple.
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:00 PM) Has anyone seen a good replay of that foul down the line by Burrel? Was it really foul? It sure seemed like it on the MLB.com feed but a better TV might see it better.
  14. I wonder how pumped MB will be if he also pitches us in to a first place tie?
  15. 100 pitches for Mark. Does Jenks get the 9th?
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:53 PM) For those who weren't around in 2004, tune in and enjoy. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17674 That was 04? Man, I thought it was like 05-06, it's been bumped so many times.
  17. This inning is taking a while.
  18. QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:48 PM) mlb.com says there was an injury delay in the bottom of the 7th. What was it? Pods hit a ball off the pitcher.
  19. QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) One of the most terrible threads in history. It's about Mark Buehrle's Penis?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.