Everything posted by Balta1701
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
CNN.com Breaking News banner: "White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle has thrown a perfect game in a 5-0 win over the Tampa Bay Rays."
-
BA wants to be traded
"And in other news, Brian Anderson today was traded for a bag of baseballs and a half-eaten pizza".
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:16 PM) Someone check Hawk for a heart attack. I tried to avoid the thread to ensure I didn't jinx it. I still think BA would've had it. Either way, who cares. A perfect fkn game! Hawk survived this time.
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
- Official Sox statement.
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:15 PM) I want your children, Mark. His wife and kid were in the crowd.
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
"I have never in my life personally seen a no-hitter" - Steve Stone.
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
Last Perfect Game: Randy Johnson, 5/18/2004.
-
MARK BUEHRLE PITCHES THE 18TH PERFECT GAME IN HISTORY
MARK!
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:11 PM) Would Brian Anderson have that one? He's never been a jumper to bring balls back. I doubt it.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
Mark's wife and kid were in the crowd.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
MARK!
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
And here's the man we've been waiting for all afternoon.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
Anyone, anywhere, ever want to speak Brian Anderson's name again?
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:05 PM) Bartlett scares me the most this inning. I hope Mark can do this though. Yeah, I realized that like 3 innings ago...Bartlett...ugh.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
Good, Wise in CF.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:02 PM) Just under it... Beckham's in a bit of a slump here the last couple.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 01:00 PM) Has anyone seen a good replay of that foul down the line by Burrel? Was it really foul? It sure seemed like it on the MLB.com feed but a better TV might see it better.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
I wonder how pumped MB will be if he also pitches us in to a first place tie?
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
100 pitches for Mark. Does Jenks get the 9th?
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
YES!
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:53 PM) For those who weren't around in 2004, tune in and enjoy. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17674 That was 04? Man, I thought it was like 05-06, it's been bumped so many times.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
Grab some bench Pena.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
This inning is taking a while.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:48 PM) mlb.com says there was an injury delay in the bottom of the 7th. What was it? Pods hit a ball off the pitcher.
-
Rays vs Sox (Kazmir vs Buehrle) 1:05CDT CSN
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 23, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) One of the most terrible threads in history. It's about Mark Buehrle's Penis?