Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/1822...cant_go_on_.php
  2. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I cannot wait until Merle and Daryl meet up.
  3. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 10:59 PM) They've mentioned Star Fox for a while now. http://mynintendonews.com/2012/07/07/miyam...r-fox-on-wii-u/ Take it for what you will. Usually when Miyamoto talks about these sort of things, they happen.
  4. I had a GameCube, it was a fun machine but it was a tweener machine. And yea, virtual boy was an original flop going by numbers. WiiU will be ok, I don't think it will flop Also, Miyamoto already mentioned that Starfox is in development.
  5. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 09:17 PM) I don't hate on Nintendo, I just think the WiiU looks real dumb, and I think it will be Nintendo's biggest, and really only, flop. Nah, GameCube says hi
  6. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 08:45 PM) Fastest selling HD console ever You got one, right? What is your opinion so far? QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 08:47 PM) The Wii U is actually sorta cool. You can use the controller as a handheld gaming device. So you don't need to hog the TV. It's its best feature IMO. Which honestly is kind of sad, but cool at the same time. Some of the features I have seen with the game pad are exciting, a lot of the game extras within the game type things
  7. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 08:33 PM) That's because it looks stupid. Quit hatin, you have your ps3. No need to hate on Nintendo
  8. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 08:14 PM) If they wouldve had a Zelda or Metroid or even freakin mario kart, something unique to the Wii U i think they wouldve done better. Im getting mine on friday and im looking at the lineup of games and its like. meh.. i guess i kinda want to play that batman game again I'm reading that ZombieU is the most fun so far. I'm getting my WiiU next summer so I am anticipating Pikmin and hopefully a new solo Mario title. Zelda is 2014. I just want to play some games that aren't ports and have a little depth. Nintendoland and SMBu look fun, but nothing that will suck me in like a solo Mario or zelda
  9. MNF stinker, I have no desire to watch this
  10. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 06:16 PM) Is that good? Not as good as Wii, which was 600k, but they sold 1.2 million WiiU, wii, DS and 3ds in the last week. It weird that they are still competing with the Wii, but it is what it is. GameCube was basically done when Wii hit the shelves
  11. QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 03:59 PM) From the way they talked about it, it sounded like he was going to get a suspension. I guess the NFL is playing a little nicer after the Reed suspension debacle. The union has been in the long process of dehorning the league for a few years now. It started with the Williams twins in Minnesota.
  12. WiiU sold 400K units in north america over the last week
  13. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 02:56 PM) Then tell me, what about my comment about Spaeth was trolling. we did that too. You brought it up out of nowhere to elicit a response from Bears fans that clearly displeased you during the first round of this ridiculous Bryant was out of bounds discussion. And low and behold, you got the response you wanted and at the same time set yourself as the woe-is-me poster of a Non bears team that is being witchhunted because you dont agree with them.
  14. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 02:45 PM) And what is it, Kyle? I already told you, just like many others have. trolling. Apparently your definition of it is different than ours, but that doesnt surprise me given the current conversation of the out of bounds rule.
  15. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 02:36 PM) I'M NOT f***ING TROLLING. Jesus, that is the thing. I get threatened to stop trolling when I am not even trolling, but then can't argue that I am not trolling? Again, disagreeing with a call that went for the Bears is NOT TROLLING. You are an Admin and you can't even decipher between a disagreeing opinion and trolling? We all know pretty well what it is Joe.
  16. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 02:27 PM) Ummm, YOU are the one who just threatened for me to end the conversation or else I would "take a break". How is that not threatening me? Do i do that all the time? Or do i do it when someone is starting to display a pattern of trolling threads?
  17. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 02:17 PM) Unanimously being called a troll by Bears fans who disagree with my viewpoint because it wouldn't be in favor of the Bears. Yep. I don't see the problem there. And my bad, I forgot I was arguing with an Admin. I realize it's not tolerated to disagree with you, for fear of being banned or "put on a break." Sometimes I forget the class levels of hierarchy here and who I can and cannot disagree with. GMAB, if I actually threatened and acted like that, you would have been suspended a long time ago for the pet thread. Take your big brother bulls*** elsewhere
  18. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 01:47 PM) That wasn't eliciting a response from Bears fans, it was comparing a very close call that was being reviewed to a previous very close call in the season that was extremely similar. That was a very appropriate comment for the situation. I don't see how talking about Dez Bryant is somehow trolling Bears fans, it wasn't against the Cowboys, so I don't see how that's even close to trolling Bears fans. And no one "asked why I was trolling", the response was... "Do you try or is it natural?" Which I took as him trying to say I was stupid or an idiot, or whatever other type of namecalling you want to infer, but either way it was clear he was in disagreement with me, and it was a TD, to which I replied that it was no surprise that a BEARS FAN would agree with a call that goes FOR THE BEARS. I hope you don't hurt your arm while you were reaching so far for these. Im not arguing with you about it, its pretty obvious. You are being almost unanimously called out as a troll, so you can either stop, or take a break. your decision.
  19. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 01:32 PM) The word "really" means I am questioning the seriousness of the topic actually being discussed. I didn't say "Is Cutler for MVP being discussed here?", that would be an actual question. But I said "Is Cutler for MVP REALLY being discussed here?", as in "I can't believe this conversation would ever take place, that's ridiculous". And if you want an example of trolling, look at these.... See, those are responses that have nothing to do with what's being talked about, and are said to try and elicit a response out of me and change the conversation. THAT is considered trolling, not questioning why anyone could possibly even consider Cutler could be in the discussion for MVP. Thats funny, here is you yesterday bringing it up out of the blue to elicit a response from Bears fans QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 01:19 PM) His knee hit out-of-bounds about 1/50th of a second after his foot hit in bounds, and according to the ruling on the Dez Bryant finger roll, it shouldn't be a TD. and the followup response when asked why you were trolling that point QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 01:29 PM) Wow, a Bears fan thinks his team should have had the TD? This is my shocked face.
  20. After Liz and Dick credits rolled, Lindsay Lohans career was officially taken off of life support and declared clinically dead
  21. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 11:06 AM) Even when they were in the elevator, it seemed too obvious. Hope its not and their is a twist of some kind. He stood up and his outline exactly matched the outline of the firesuit. Its too obvious, but I have very little doubt that it is him
  22. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 08:58 AM) Now that is just f***ing bizarre. As if athletes usually stop and chat in these videos or something. ESPN loves going after cutler for pout face. Reilly did his cutler face piece just a few weeks ago
  23. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 05:18 PM) you're still upset that a guy who clearly lands out-of-bounds is ruled out? stupid rule man, such a stupid rule QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 01:19 PM) His knee hit out-of-bounds about 1/50th of a second after his foot hit in bounds, and according to the ruling on the Dez Bryant finger roll, it shouldn't be a TD. actually, what we are all saying is if your foot hits inbounds first(like Spaeths did), it should be a touchdown. But if your hand hits down out of bounds(like Bryants did), it should be out of bounds. I know this out of bounds thingy is a newfangled aspect of the game for you and all, but please try and keep up
  24. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Dexter has me a little thrown off. The issue with the Kaschka's is obviously not concluded yet because Quinn is still alive and just did something stupid, and Isaak got shot by the bar manager. Hannah is still alive, but obviously Deb wants her gone. And now LaGuerta is bringing the old captain back into the mix, and she is hot on Dexters trail. This season is probably going to end on a big cliffhanger to next.
  25. QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 01:54 PM) He was great right after the Sox got him and horrific the last 3 weeks as I recall. I don't know if he gets tired or what, but the bad Wise was an automatic out. I remember at one point he had no chance up there. The good Wise was pretty amazing. once again, how exactly would you know when the good and bad streaks are starting?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.