Everything posted by kev211
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
HE GAWN!
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
well i guess we could say 25 innings without giving up and earned run now.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
I say let buehrle finish keep the pen fresh for the cubs.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
How many pitches does buehrle have?
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:28 PM) 43 straight starts for Mark where he's gone atleast 6, simply amazing. And there are still doubters out there
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
rack em up
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
CARL!
-
Monster Catfish
Wow thats big.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
LoL, Frank
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:13 PM) Who's flooding the poll? I thought we were going to let it run until tonight and then flood it. Im not i was just saying it was up. But when I looked Dye was down by 10 votes.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
There was a reason widger beat barret in the all city team
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
Wow, i cant belive joey didnt wave him lol
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:59 PM) I Cliff Politte's hitting skills
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:58 PM) Buehrle is f***ing awesome as Everett K's. Anyone wanna tell me how the Sox scored? Gooch doubled ozuna from 1st then frank doubled and gooch scored. All with 2 outs
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:56 PM) score please? 2-0 sox
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:55 PM) i mark I marks pickoff move.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:53 PM) Aubrey Huff was 1-2 today vs NYY before leaving the game in the 5th inning with an injury (knee area). what about chavez
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:51 PM) So I was reading that correctly. Maybe that is the reason the odds went down I dont get odds either, i think they went down though.
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:45 PM) Bear with me as I don't understand odds (most of the time), but doesn't that mean their odds went down? If I read that correctly, why? Cleavleand and detriot over 500
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
2-0 sox
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
Lets get another one
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
1-0 sox
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
Is it just me or is ozuna scary on the basepaths
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
HE GAWN!
-
6/22/05 Game Thread KC vs. Sox
Mark does awesome on day games.