Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:10 PM) Widger Must beat out Barrett. im working on it
  2. i did some damage
  3. i got it figured out watch for an increase in widger votes
  4. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 04:34 PM) proceed with the flooding I would Flood if i knew how!
  5. How do you flood it?
  6. Do you have a Konerko one?
  7. kev211 replied to Cali's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 04:09 PM) Wait, wasn't there an earthquake here in Chicago some-time last year. I remember waking up and hearing that 1 happened at like 3:00 AM. That quake was a pathetic it lasted less then a second.
  8. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 01:11 AM) Paul Konerko .251 AVG .360 OBP .498 SLG .858 OPS 17 HR 45 RBI 37 BB 52 SO He has a 12-game hitting streak going as well. Konerko's numbers will continue to increase now that Frank is in the lineup. Maybe his rbi's will slow down with frank batting a few of them in.
  9. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 12:17 AM) He also has something like 14 walks all season (don't know if that was entering todays game or after it). I know he walked 3 today (or I think he did). That to me is the #1 stat in terms of Jon's success. He's confident and is attacking hitters. That is defiantly the most important stat for Garland!
  10. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:44 PM) Reports are saying 70 students have been taken hostage at a Cambodian School. More news to follow..... Lets hope there OK
  11. not another trade thread
  12. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:42 PM) He finally has the confidence now to become a dependalbe reliever. We should not mess with where we put him. Just leave him there. Agreed
  13. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody on the sox .....and dont forgot Royce TWINS LOSE
  14. This thread worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 06:49 PM) Happily there's no pitcher's spot. But Frank might get injured again and then there is no doubt timo will play for him.
  16. QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 06:52 PM) If I could change it to make it right I would. But I can't so I'm stuck with it. You could ask a Admin to change it.
  17. QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 06:26 PM) Whoa Whoa Whoa slow down.... Politte, Cotts, Marte, or any of our bullpen guys are NOT going anywhere. Shingo and Vizcaino has shown flashes of brilliance in the past, plus you don't want to f*** with the teams chemistry. In my opinion, the guy we go for is Aubrey Huff. Huff plays LF, RF, 1b, 3B, DH. Platoon him with guys that are struggling. Huff is the guy we need, and we wouldnt have to give up one of our guys on our 25 man-roster in order to attain him. Another alternative is Rob Mackowiak. The White Sox need to look to strengthen the bench, then should focus on getting another arm for the pen. If Im Kenny, I don't trade Joe, or anyone on the Major league roster....except Timo..... CWSOX45 Huff has been horrible this year!
  18. Tonight official lineup 1. pods 2. gooch 3. hurt 4. konerko 5. rowand 6. dye 7. aj 8. crede 9.uribe
  19. QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 05:31 PM) YES I agree I would do it but it aint going to happen see post #207
  20. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 05:19 PM) To get rid of Cruddy and replace him with a consistent, good-fielding, switch-hitter? I would rather have cotts and politte with cruddy. The no politte and cotts but with mueller. Plus crede is younger the mueller. I know i hate crede, but I woudnt trade him unless there is a sevre improvment. Im more worried about a reliver then a 3rd baseman right now.
  21. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 11:57 PM) If and when Rogo gets promoted to Charlotte I'm positive Daigle will follow Casey's promotion with one of his own to Birmingham. That promotion better come fast, because he is still tearing it up!
  22. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 05:12 PM) I'm thinking they might want Pollitte then if they want immediate help. Or maybe and more likely Cotts because he can start too and he has been pitching well. And why would we give Politte or Cotts up.
  23. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 05:06 PM) Yes or no: Shawn Tracey and Crede for Mueller? Red sox want pitching that can help them right now and want to get rid of mueller so they could put some new guy there so they woudnt want crede. So my answer is no.
  24. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:55 PM) Didn't Shingo have a hidden perfect game or something last season? Oh how I miss the good Shingo of last season. I think he can return to his last years form. He started closing this time last year. Maybe it takes him awhile to get it going.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.