Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:50 PM) Somebody recently asked for more colour in my wallpapers, well this is as colourfull as I can get at the moment. I hope you like it. I like it! I think you should add color in other ways instead of mixing it in too. For example, on the new el duque wallpaper how you have the mini pictures in the squares in color. You the man deploder!
  2. QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:34 PM) We need to get another healthy arm up here..pronto BAJ!
  3. QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:50 PM) i agree they only other improvement would be to finally get all those seats green It woudnt matter what color they were is people sat in them , but that for another one of those attendance threads
  4. Dont belive it why would the goverment blow up the tower on purpose and kill tons of people and basically intetionally start a war!
  5. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:43 PM) 3 run homer by Burnitz makes it 15-5 Marlins. Burnett gave up 5 runs before being pulled. 5 run seventh for the Cubbies. Guess the "Lets Get Some Runs" worked for once, assuming someone was smart enough to throw that onto the end of Take me out to the ballgame.
  6. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:29 PM) But at least the 2 we lost to Tampa were on the road. But its the Devil Rays
  7. still are there losing 15-0 this is great but as i type they scored 1 run 15-1 now
  8. QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:35 PM) Didn't we lose the first two to Tampa this year also. yah we did
  9. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:04 PM) The Atlanta Braves have signed right-handed reliever Jim Brower, who cleared waivers at 1 p.m. Wednesday after being released by the Giants on Sunday. More than a dozen teams bid for Brower, according to his agent, Rex Gary. The Twins, White Sox and Rangers were believed to be among the clubs interested. The Braves, however, should prove a good fit - pitching coach Leo Mazzone excels at reviving struggling pitchers. Brower, 32, had a 6.53 ERA in 32 appearances with the Giants. Left-handed hitters batted .327 against him, right-handed hitters .315. The Giants are responsible for most of Brower's $1,162,500 salary this season. The Braves, unable to add significant payroll, will be responsible only for the pro-rated portion of the minimum salary. guess this put and end to this thread!
  10. QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:59 PM) Garland is 25 and 8 months. Made his ML debut in 2000 (but he pitched only 1/3 of that year, just 69 innings) Prior is 24 and 9 months. Made his ML debut in 2002 (and pitched in 19 games that year...119 innings). I'm not sure how their careers aren't comparable. edit: sorry, some corrections) They are comparable Prior has been better era and k wise. Garland has been better in record and dosent get injured every year, but we all know if the injuries didnt happen to prior he would be having a much better career then Garland.
  11. The cubs are getting killed 12-0 in the 6th right now!
  12. QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:46 PM) See, I don't think Prior pitches more than 100 innings any year for the rest of his career. Injuries just find this guy. Prior has had 10+ wins in a season once in his career. Garlands has had 10+ wins in a season in his career 4 times.
  13. QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:50 PM) there's no question who is more talented. But who will win more games in their career? Jon already has a 20 game edge on Prior. But prior has a 20 game edge is loses!
  14. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:44 PM) I'd trade Garland for Prior right now No way Prior hasent pitched an entire year in his life. Who know what he will be like after this injury. Prior may have been better then Garland before, but I believe Garland will have a better career then Prior in the end.
  15. Garland has been ok the past few years always getting basically 12 wins. He has finally matured and I think is just entering his prime. I woudnt be surprised if he did start going 200+innings 15+wins each year for the rest of his career. I mean he is only 26 years old.
  16. Where is the next question
  17. QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:10 PM) Both teams are contenders and I doubt they trade with one another. Last year the Red Sox traded with contenders.
  18. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:16 AM) How dumb do you have to be to get hit by a train? Preety dumb!
  19. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:26 AM)
  20. QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 02:49 PM) when they'll have been able to pick up a key player in free agency. Do they even have enough money to get that free agent!
  21. QUOTE(mreye @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:02 AM) Sure. Myself, though, I'm more of a "spur of the moment" guy. I'd like to get the "Sox 7" or "Ozzie 13", but I just can't decide 6 months ahead of time which games I want to go to. It's one of my flaws that my wife repeatedly points out. Same here I dont decide to go to a game untill the day of the game.
  22. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:53 AM) Take the jersey, get AJ to sign it, and hang it on the wall. Great idea
  23. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:51 AM) What are you referring to? I'm lost. me too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.