Everything posted by kev211
-
How about this Blockbuster trade?
QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:36 AM) can someone please link our previous thread on this topic, because I put so much time and energy into that one, and I dont want to do it again, thanks _RR there you go http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34558
-
Brower to the Whitesox????
Id give it a shot, so I could put Marte on the DL and if it dosent work realese or trade him when Marte gets back.
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:12 AM) Ok, to review: A poster thinks a trade makes sense and a some columnist says the guy might be traded. The poster therefore claims the player will be traded to the White Sox. Then we have a 7 page thread where more dominoes fall due to the first trade. Oh. Yep, you basically hit the head on the nail there.
-
front page of the wall street journal
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:16 AM) ....not to mention the concession stands. It'll never happen, you can't cheapen your poduct that way. I'm sure he was joking. Thats why I laughed
-
front page of the wall street journal
QUOTE(Adam G @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:08 AM) "I've always said that the PR department should just hand out tickets to the upper deck -- they'd at least get the money for parking," Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle says.
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:57 AM) Then what reliever would we trade for? Bob Wickman or Jose Mesa
-
How about this Blockbuster trade?
QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:56 AM) screw chavez lets really go for it... How about a three team deal with The Marlins and The Yankees. We get D-Train and A-Rod. The Yanks get Crede, El Duque and a pizza made the right way and the Marlins get B-Mac and Marte and a pound of Tony's Italain Beef. Come on Kenny...make it happen...you suck if you dont. LOL this better be a joke! I dont think the marlins are gunna give up D-train for Bmac and Marte there contending still. George even though he should sell isnt and we all know that.
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:57 AM) Then what reliever would we trade for? Brad Lidge
-
Identical Twin DNA...
QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:48 AM) The Cooper brothers, will wait for any future DNA results behind bars. Both men are in prison on separate, unrelated charges. But, both are up for parole in 2006. Lock em both up! They obviosly havent had perfect records!
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:53 AM) So in return for Mueller, we'd probably have to give up someone from our pen......where we more desperately need help? Then we could trade crede for there replacement
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 08:47 AM) I'm just curious to what you guys think about this. Let's say we did trade for Mueller, and he becomes our everyday thirdbasemen. WHAT DO WE DO WITH CREDE? Would we either trade him or keep him on the bench? Trade him to replace Marte.
- New Admin
-
How about this Blockbuster trade?
Wow! please we have already covered Chavez.
-
Clueless Fans
QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 01:02 AM) I'm trying and right now it's working. Wish me luck.... Good Luck
-
Clueless Fans
QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 12:57 AM) lol if they're hott, be friendly and help them out with baseball knowledge. Baseball is probaly the hardest sport to get a chick into.
- Crazy Carl
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 12:51 AM) First time all year he consistantly got his change over. He did become closer this time last year. Maybe it just takes him awhile to get it going!
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 12:45 AM) He pitched two scorless innings today without allowing a baserunner while striking out 2. Did he dominate or go 3-2 on every hitter.
-
Bill Mueller could be traded to the White Sox
QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:40 PM) I have been preaching this for over a month now on another White Sox message board, and today an article was written by Eric Wilbur preaching the same thing: So once again, Bill Mueller will be traded to the White Sox. I still would rather have a Reliver added before a 3rd baseman. I know crede is bad on offense but he is unstopable on defense! edit: my bad
-
Well, there was a tsunami warning for west coast
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:23 PM) Of course, another explanation could be Bartolo Colon falling off a boat...
-
Well, there was a tsunami warning for west coast
Wow thats scary I hope one dosent hit!
-
Phil's Back
I guerntee the Lakers dont make the playoffs next year!
-
6/14/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 01:03 PM) Frank will not be in the lineup today, not after being taken out last night. I didnt see last nights game. Why was he taken out?
-
6/14/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:53 PM) Hopefully yesterday they were just tired due to the flight from San Diego and hopefully Contreras got his 1 bad game out of him this year. I expect each starter to have at least 1 or 2 of those this year. And when I mean bad game I mean give up 6 runs or more. I see the Sox playing small today vs Vazquez for the win. We need El-duque to hold em to at least 3 today. Any ideas on the line up yet? I can see this: 1. Pods LF 2. Gooch 2B 3. A-Row CF 4. Pauly 1B 5. Crazy Carl DH 6. Dye RF 7. A.J. C 8. Crede 3B 9. Uribe SS No surprises. Frank will probably miss a game or 2. I dont think Carl is going to play a 3rd straight day. Frank will probaly play DH.
-
Ken Griffey Jr?
QUOTE(C_LEE45 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:52 PM) ensburg or chavez AND Lidge keep saying that!!!!!! Maybe Ensberg. Funny I havent heard the Chavez one. There is no way that Chavez or Lidge is going to end up here.