Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:15 PM) Put a ribbon on your car -- its literally the least you can do. That is awesome. I literally hate those things. Very little or no money goes to the cause, and it is just another commerical opportunity for American's to show off where modesty should be the rule. You support American troops... no s***, don't we all?
  2. QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:14 PM) I think the best shot of an American Pope was buried with Cardinal Bernadin. You are most likely right. And with America's standing in the world, it will be a long time if ever, that we see an American pope. Good money would be bet on Italian or Latin American. I really doubt the Catholic church is advanced enough for a black pope, so that eliminates a whole continent.
  3. QUOTE(WhiteSox2005MB @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:19 PM) I love you! Obviously you do.
  4. QUOTE(WhiteSox2005MB @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:15 PM) Aren't you a mean one! And you are cute. You love us.
  5. QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 07:55 PM) I had no problem bringing in shingo, its what he is paid to do. Rivera of the yankees got rocked twice in two games, do you not go to him. Of course you do. Not saying they are the same pitcher but the concept is the same. I am certain that Wedge would have gone back to wickman today if they had a one run lead. You figure your up by three going into the ninth, you have your closer who closed out a 1-0 ballgame two days ago. I would say no problem. It was a horrible game to watch especially being there. if this continues then I am sure Ozzie will get a feel for the bullpen. He learned from koch last year, he won't let this get out of hand. By the way we will lose games this year. Just came to that conclusion. Good post quicky. You have got to be able to count on your non-Billy Koch closer to close out a 3 run lead. Period.
  6. I don't know about ranking relief, but if the umpires strike zone hadn't have been rank in the 9th, we wouldn't even be talking about this.
  7. QUOTE(WhiteSox2005MB @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 06:00 PM) What is Bizarro Soxtalk? Its what all you little boys sit and obsess about. You just can't handle being away from us. All you do is think of ways to try to get back on here, and that is so darned cute. Even with your own little made up world, you still have to be posessed with what is going on here. I can understand though because this is so much better than the alternative. And of course you agree or you wouldn't take the time to make up new emails so that you can register and post here over and over again. We'll see you all soon!
  8. How the hell is Duke a 4 seed? I'll tell you how, everyone hates Duke
  9. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:55 PM) I'm not drunk..... yet. But there are always plenty of drunks repeating the samethings over and over for 9 innings plus some.
  10. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:53 PM) Rowand has shown continued success hitting. Crede hasn't. Continued? Really if you want to nickpick he has had one good year. He had some awful slumps including April into May of last year that had people calling for him to be sent to the minors, released, or traded.
  11. Casey Blake goes yard off of Shingo
  12. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:52 PM) I hate it when you can hear the FANS over the mic. Why is it always some drunk dips*** saying the same thing for 9 innings. Its just like a game thread
  13. Its a hold em and go to Minnesota 9th
  14. QUOTE(Butter Parque @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:45 PM) Who committed our error? Crede
  15. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:41 PM) dark and sweaty. eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  16. QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:38 PM) Our BP rocks....hopefully Shingo finishes them off PS: who is our long reliever? If someone pitches badly as a starter, who comes in? Cotts? Cotts or Hermanson I would guess.
  17. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:36 PM) How was Hermanson in the spring? Very solid. Rooney was saying that Dustin told him he was ready for the season two weeks ago.
  18. Crede with a nice play, 2 down. Boone didn't even get to put his bat down...
  19. Hermanson in to pitch the 8th for the Sox.
  20. On to the 8th inning, Sox lead 5-2.
  21. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:16 PM) Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of middle relievers or so called specialists are just average or even bad? I mean, enter the game, face 3 guys, take a shower. Nope, can't get it done. Most relievers are just failed starters.
  22. QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:10 PM) US = Coors Lite.. Anything is better than Crede, Hell Crede can be part of the package. I have no doubt he would put up power numbers here, but with the much smaller dimensions in Chicago vs Denver, the average and OBP would plummet because there is just no where for the ball to fall when compared to Coors. Yes the ball jumps, but the playing field is huge there. And because the OFs are forced to play deep, there are many more singles and doubles to go with those inflated power numbers. The averages and the power numbers are so bloated, but only the power numbers can possibly translate to here.
  23. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:07 PM) Sox killer is right... "Coco Crisp singles on a line drive to center fielder Aaron Rowand. Jhonny Peralta to 3rd." Now we just need Mike Jackson to clean up this mess.
  24. QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:00 PM) I thought his contract was 3M a year ....and it is not your money is it? And what were Randa's s the last few years? Its a two year deal at $3 million a year. It might not be my money, but it might mean someone else either would not have gotten signed, or someone else might have gotten traded, as we added $10 million in payroll this year. I have no idea about Randa, I was talking about Vinny.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.