Everything posted by chw42
-
7:25 Sox vs Astros 6:10
The 6th inning is cursed this series.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
You'd think these guys would be energized coming off an off day after a long road trip. They looked so lethargic today at the plate.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
We'd actually be back in this game if we can just cash in these leadoff doubles.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Couldn't have gone much worse.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
He's had a very bad July.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
I think he spent whatever he had left in the tank to get Pena. Will letting him have 4 more batters was a big mistake.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
How the f*** do you guys deal with that watching on CHSN? I have to watch the CHSN stream cause MLB.tv is blacked out and boy is that annoying.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
We ain't winning this after an inning like that. It's not like we were hitting well before this.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
You gotta be shitting me. That's 2 Baltimore chops in one inning.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Bullpen has been too good lately I guess...
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Venable making all the wrong moves this inning
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Well this got out of hand really quickly.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Martin has lost it this inning
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Remember when Romo was Barry Bonds for 2 weeks? Great times.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Wade looks so shaky on defense in left.
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Montgomery barely scoring on that is pretty funny
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Somebody sure did on that cake
-
7/24 Sox vs. Astros 6:40PM CT
Thank god the Astros keep walking and hitting us because we can't hit at all today. So many weak pop ups.
-
Official NBA 25-26 Thread
LeBron and D-Wade reuniting. Just not that D-Wade.
-
Trade Ideas/Rumors/Proposals Thread
He also hits well against lefties IIRC
-
Magic Number
I mean the largest lead for the Sox.
-
Magic Number
Every time I saw that the Twins didn't score in extras, I thought it was over for sure. Then I check the score again and they somehow got out of it. 1.5 games is the largest lead in the division so far this year, I think.
-
Magic Number
Down to 59
-
All things LA Dodgers Thread...
Alex Call to the gulag
-
7/22 Sox @ Rangers 7:05PM CT
This series went a lot like the Blue Jays series. Game 1 blow out win, Game 2 shutout, Game 3 win a close game to take the series.