Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Was that a challenge or a crew chief review?
  2. Crazy that we went from having 2 pretty good catchers to having zero in half a season.
  3. Ah yes, I bet Will forgot that Acuna is hitting cleanup.
  4. That's a really bad bunt, but it worked if they were just trying to sacrifice.
  5. Antonacci would have tried to drop that to get a double play.
  6. He has reverse splits this year, but is pretty split neutral for his career.
  7. Once you're caught in that situation, just stop and hope the guy on 3rd starts running home.
  8. Meidroth seemingly forgets how to hit with RISP.
  9. I don't think Nimmo knew how many outs there were. He almost threw that into the crowd
  10. I hate it when Will pinch hit with Junior Perez over him.
  11. I think Newcomb has the 8th. Are they going to let Taylor throw 2 straight games? I think he only threw 9 pitches yesterday.
  12. That might be one of the worst challenges I've ever seen.
  13. Dominguez is pitching the 7th. Hold onto your butts.
  14. They would have needed to stretcher him off.
  15. This is a game from hell. Jermaine Dye broke his leg doing that about 20+ years ago.
  16. Funny that he has no walks in 6 innings so far and that was one of the reasons the org traded him.
  17. Yeah, but I don't think Romo's gotten a hit in like the past month.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.