Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. The 6th inning is cursed this series.
  2. You'd think these guys would be energized coming off an off day after a long road trip. They looked so lethargic today at the plate.
  3. We'd actually be back in this game if we can just cash in these leadoff doubles.
  4. Couldn't have gone much worse.
  5. He's had a very bad July.
  6. I think he spent whatever he had left in the tank to get Pena. Will letting him have 4 more batters was a big mistake.
  7. How the f*** do you guys deal with that watching on CHSN? I have to watch the CHSN stream cause MLB.tv is blacked out and boy is that annoying.
  8. We ain't winning this after an inning like that. It's not like we were hitting well before this.
  9. You gotta be shitting me. That's 2 Baltimore chops in one inning.
  10. Bullpen has been too good lately I guess...
  11. Venable making all the wrong moves this inning
  12. Well this got out of hand really quickly.
  13. Martin has lost it this inning
  14. Remember when Romo was Barry Bonds for 2 weeks? Great times.
  15. Wade looks so shaky on defense in left.
  16. Montgomery barely scoring on that is pretty funny
  17. Somebody sure did on that cake
  18. Thank god the Astros keep walking and hitting us because we can't hit at all today. So many weak pop ups.
  19. LeBron and D-Wade reuniting. Just not that D-Wade.
  20. He also hits well against lefties IIRC
  21. I mean the largest lead for the Sox.
  22. Every time I saw that the Twins didn't score in extras, I thought it was over for sure. Then I check the score again and they somehow got out of it. 1.5 games is the largest lead in the division so far this year, I think.
  23. Down to 59
  24. Alex Call to the gulag
  25. This series went a lot like the Blue Jays series. Game 1 blow out win, Game 2 shutout, Game 3 win a close game to take the series.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.