Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. I don't like the way this game is going. We better hope Taylor has his A+ stuff today.
  2. It usually works until Dominguez pitches.
  3. I always thought it was more like a Josh Naylor thing, where he's just good at reading pitchers and picking his spots to run.
  4. I had no idea Miguel was actually fast. He's always looked like a goofy runner.
  5. Ant almost ran us out of the inning
  6. I don't think I've ever seen a player not score on a double from 2nd.
  7. Why am I not surprised that Greg loves those players?
  8. We're lucky this game is only 2-0.
  9. Martin just doesn't have it today
  10. I don't think Pat is gonna do anything he hasn't been doing the past 5 years. He is what he is at this point. I do think that they have a decent shot at making the play in. There's surprisingly a lot of depth on this team, much like last year's team. So much so that they probably want to dump some players so that Swain and Wilson get more playing time.
  11. For once trying to be mid might prove useful.
  12. We all know October in Chicago is not as bad as April in Chicago.
  13. That sweep in Chicago was when this team still couldn't hit because of the awful weather..
  14. Definitely save Taylor/Hudson for the Cleveland series. Everyone else should be fair game.
  15. First series win on the road since that May series against the Padres.
  16. I'm sorry Tyler Schweitzer, I wasn't familiar with your game.
  17. He used to start, so I guess he's capable of doing this.
  18. 33 degree launch angle. Maybe not optimal, but lots of fly balls go out at that angle. He just didn't get enough of it. Sub 100 EV.
  19. That's definitely gone in Charlotte haha
  20. That could happen. He hasn't exactly been dominant since coming back.
  21. Rentals can go for a lot when they're as good as Skubal. He can win you 2 games in a playoff series by himself.
  22. Yeah I thought there was no way that you can actually tell.
  23. Will is actually gonna get 3 innings out of Schweitzer lol. Might as well let him pitch all 4 at this rate to get a save.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.