Everything posted by chw42
-
Contreras cuz Linebrink sucks
I like the idea of Jose in the bullpen. Although I don't know how effective he will be pitching every other day with short notice to warm up.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 3:05 PM...NO TV!
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 12:17 PM) Gio's been awesome in his last 3 starts - wish I could watch him pitch this one. And he's only 23! He's been pretty good since his horrible start against the Twins. We really killed him last year. Let's see what happens today.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 3:05 PM...NO TV!
QUOTE (Hanky Panky @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 12:17 PM) I don't understand... how can this game not be on TV at all? Fox has all the rights to games between 3 CT to 6 CT. They decided not to broadcast this game. Is this game going to be on MLB.tv?
-
Thats a White Sox Winner!!
At least we're winning ugly in Oakland instead of losing ugly, which is what we did before last year.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Thank god... What an ugly win.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Wise's days are numbered. Although Lillibridge might get optioned down again when we need a 5th starter soon.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Wise's days are numbered. Although Lillibridge might get optioned down again when we need a 5th starter soon.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Suzuki, Hairston, Sweeney. I really hope Hairston comes up with nobody on.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Bobby better have his good velocity tonight.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Is Hawk still pissed? Alexei with another big homer.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Bailey out, time to hit Breslow. It probably won't happen though.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:53 PM) I'm not impressed with this A's team. Why is it 7-7? I just got in to tune in. Has it been ugly? Very ugly.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Dotel in... He screwed up in the same place last year at around the same time.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Whenever Carlos sees fastball, he wants to just clobber it. Like swing completely out of his shoes clobber it. He needs to change that approach.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Carlos is looking bad again.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:44 PM) I thought Oakland got Wuertz in the Harden deal, but I could be wrong. I don't think so. I thought they got Eric Patterson, Sean Gallagher, and some other guy. Could have been Wuertz, but I'm not sure.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
WTF Paulie?
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
QUOTE (bobryansson @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:39 PM) Lots of Walker love in the booth tonight. BTW, I note Huff & Hawk sat next to each other. Why do Stone & Hawk sit at opposite ends of the desk? It's a different setup in every park. They can afford to give each other space at the Cell cause it's a bit booth. The one at Oakland is smaller I gues.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
We've wasted a lot of good hitter's counts today.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 11:34 PM) lol It looks like some of us are still in the closet.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Why did the Cubs get rid of this guy again?
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
What's Ozzie doing? Matt Thornton in the 7th? That probably means Linebrink or Dotel might pitch. Ugh...
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Failing at all the fundamentals of the game. There are traditions, then there are White Sox traditions.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Leadoff double, then nothing. This team fails.
-
SOX @ Oakland, 9:05 PM. WGN.
Carlos just yelled f*** really loud...lol.