Everything posted by chw42
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
So pathetic.
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
Watch us not get the run in.
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
They had to get at least 3 runs that first inning. Here we are 3 innings later and they still only have 2 runs.
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
Hedges is so annoying
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
Didn't Vaughn hit pretty well behind Abreu?
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
The slim reaper vs. The fat bastard
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
TLR's gut fails again.
-
8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie
Will Abreu finally succumb to the hamstring strain?
-
Old Sock Drawer, ex Sox player discussion
I'll be in attendance when Dallas Keuchel pitches for Round Rock tonight. Not sure if I should just boo him the whole time or just laugh when he gives up runs. Weirdly enough, he hasn't been that bad in AAA.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
What the hell happened to him? He's throwing 88 now?
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
How do we keep sucking this bad with the bases loaded?
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Oh so it's your fault.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
It's not like it really matters. But it's just funny that this team choked again with the bases loaded.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
The comebacks were nice and probably a product of some of those meetings they had. But this team has issues team meetings can't solve. It's a fundamentally flawed team in today's offensive environment.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
How many singles does it take to score a run?
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
These are 92 MPH fastballs right down the middle...
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
I think it's to make sure Bregman doesn't relay signs to Tucker.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Tucker isn't a easy out behind him.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Yeah keep throwing Bregman 2 fastballs in a row right down the middle. That'll work both times.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Yordan pulling a Yoan
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
This team has trouble scoring more than 4 runs...so if they get these guys in it might be ggs again.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
All the good teams manage to highlight this team's deficiencies. RF defense has been exposed multiple times. We're about to not hit a single home run over a 4 game series.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Maybe our hitters outta think about driving some pitches in the air where the wind is blowing out. Cause Mancini just did.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
Eloy actually walking is new.
-
8/18 Finale vs. Astros (Giolito v. Garcia RHP) 1:10 PM
He and Vaughn haven't had a real good series as 1-2 in the lineup.