Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. We've had so many warning track shots today.
  2. Welp, time to see if Liam can sink or swim with a 1 run lead.
  3. Wisler basically throws all sliders. This could get ugly if we're too free swinging.
  4. Liam against Diaz, Lowe (L), and Phillips (L). I'd love to see an insurance run. I really don't trust Liam with 1 run leads right now.
  5. Not a single fastball for Burger there.
  6. They know something none of us do!
  7. There's no way they're gonna leave Raley in to face Burger right?
  8. Leury starting a new 0 fer streak
  9. Sheets has to face a lefty cause we basically got nobody on the bench to pinch hit. I'm guessing TLR is saving Engel for defense.
  10. Losing Crochet really hurts. When Kelly is back, it'll be better. But we gotta live with this for now.
  11. He's left that slider over the plate twice to Mejia. Do it a third time and we'll lose the lead.
  12. Margot got an amazing jump there. Yaz had no chance.
  13. I realize that, but I don't have access to catch probability stats so I gotta look at xBA and use my eyes to see if he really should have caught it. That ball was in the gap, so I don't think any regular CF gets to it.
  14. I remember when Bummer's sinker was 96-97. It's now 92-93. Either he's taking some speed off for more control or he's a bit fatigued.
  15. Probably cause Tony thinks he can get Kiermaier out with him. I don't think Tony knows that KK has reverse splits.
  16. He even closed his stance to try and cover that slider. So he knows it's coming. Yet he still swings.
  17. I think we need Graveman to maybe go 2 innings tonight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.