Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Wait that's foul? How?
  2. Great play by Jose. He also said think god after haha
  3. Yup I thought he had a HR easily and then the ball beat him by half a baseline lol
  4. Yikes TA. Three awful ABs from him.
  5. It felt like Leury got to third and then just ran out of gas and took forever to get home.
  6. Either Cessa has lost his stuff or the Sox actually got the scouting report on Cessa in between innings and read it.
  7. Hey, Gavin Sheets got a hit. @fathom
  8. How do they not show a replay of it?
  9. Leury might get a inside the parker. I think he ran out of gas lol
  10. Yeah Lopez and Grandal reset like 2 or 3 times cause they couldn't agree on signs that last inning.
  11. Reylo hung that curveball and Votto just missed it.
  12. Reylo and Grandal disagreeing a lot on some of these pitches.
  13. Don't throw Votto a first pitch fastball again.
  14. Real big inning for Reylo coming up. After 30 some pitches is when he usually starts to lose some of his stuff and the Reds are sending up the middle of their order.
  15. Hopefully Cessa is done after this inning.
  16. The Yankees basically gave Cessa away to dump Justin Wilson's contract to stay under the tax.
  17. Given how bad he was in AAA, yes.
  18. Eloy almost dropped that.
  19. Yeah but I really doubt the Cardinals aren't going to win again after winning their last...16 games.
  20. Bell trying to manage this game like it's the playoffs.
  21. I bet the Pirates think real highly of him lol
  22. I was hoping they'd get 2 looks at him, but nope.
  23. Wow O'Brien is already done.
  24. Leury's probably our 2B next year. And if he keeps the profile he's had the 2nd half of the year I honestly wouldn't mind that much assuming we get a big bat to fill RF.
  25. I gotta think Yoan would have at least 5 more homers if he didn't get robbed by giant ballparks. I can think of at least 2-3 fly balls he hit that would have been gone at normal sized parks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.