Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. You can cancel the postgame show
  2. Hernandez has fallen behind a lot, but almost always gets a strike with 2-0.
  3. When will Lucas and Rodon start preferring Seby to catch for them as opposed to Collins?
  4. Might as well just let Lucas wear this one for a few more innings. I don't think we're getting 5 runs off Hernandez.
  5. FWIW, Edward Olivares' home run had a .130 xBA. Lopez and Merrifield's hits had xBAs around .200. Lucas definitely got a bit unlucky last inning.
  6. I actually picked up Hernandez in fantasy thinking something like this might happen...I'm actually not happy about it.
  7. At least we hit it hard twice.
  8. Yoan has tatoo'd the ball in his last 2 ABs and has nothing to show for it.
  9. I knew we'd be screwed when I saw the Indians losing 4-0 in the first haha
  10. Royals got 2 runs with 2 outs and nobody on. I bet we'd have trouble scoring 2 with the bases loaded and nobody out against Hernandez.
  11. I guess Lucas was due for a shitty start. He was really good in July.
  12. This feels like a 6-0 lead right now.
  13. It was 50/50 there. We called nothing but change ups and fastballs that AB I think. No sliders.
  14. Does TA get that if Yoan doesn't tip it?
  15. Pitch selection has definitely been an issue this game so far.
  16. He was looking for the change up.
  17. Much better velocity this inning from Lucas.
  18. You just gotta wait Hernandez out. Either he'll walk you or you'll run him out of the game by the 4th inning on pitch count.
  19. This guy's breaking stuff is nowhere near the zone.
  20. Welp, that totally would have been a double play had Hernandez not advanced on the wild pitch.
  21. Jose against a sinker baller who throws 99 with a guy on first...what could go wrong?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.