-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
That's not remotely true.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Good luck. Hopefully you can manage your anger better in the future and not call for the death of any more White Sox staff.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Its so "glorious" yet you come on here bitter, foaming at the mouth because Green Line has a different opinion that makes you uncomfortable. Makes a lot of sense. I wont even get into how embarrassingly, historically wrong your takes on the trade deadline were because everyone knows what happened there. Hopefully you can enjoy the game tomorrow regardless of the fact that Chris Getz is awful at his job.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Where in this post did I say anything about your prediction for this season? Try reading more closely. Youre wrong 99% of the time.
-
Fire Chris Getz
You are in the dictionary next to the term "broken record". Learn to enjoy things without needing validation constantly. It shouldnt upset you so much to see that not everyone agrees with your insane opinions. I know you're old as dirt, but sometimes even an old dog can learn a new trick.
-
Fire Chris Getz
WestEddy, you show up here every year lecturing on how good the Sox are going to be, so stuff it. In 2024 you said the same crap, look how that turned out. I'd call it trolling but I dont personally attack like you do. You are the worst prognosticator Ive ever seen.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Might want to check your AI there
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Why do you have to be rude, just ignore if you disagree jeezus. Look at the ERA when Romo is playing.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Just look at the records and the stats
-
Fire Chris Getz
This could be a 90 loss team next year if Mune and Kolson dont have miraculous recoverys
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Romo should be on the roster and starting. Teel doesnt know how to call a game
-
Colson's future with the team
I complain about both
-
Fire Chris Getz
Whatever you say
-
Fire Chris Getz
Why fire anyone ever then? Who cares about doing a GOOD job
-
Fire Chris Getz
Of course they are, he's Jerry's golden boy. Me saying he deserves to lose his job has nothing to do with what I think will happen. Its an opinion.