ESPN REPORTS......

HighHeat45

What would be the point of firing manual with a week left in the season, other than to demoralize this stupid team even more than they already are. If he's gone, then they can do it in October.

I'm hoping they're announcing that someone invented a time machine that will let us play these last two weeks over again.

We are trailing 7-1 in like the third inning. Can't be anymore demortalized or lackluster than they already are. ESPN News always carries the Sox news conferences after the game, but if ESPN is carrying the notice you have to wonder. However, if Manuel is still in the dugout today it might be anything else, but his being canned.

What would be the point of firing manual with a week left in the season, other than to demoralize this stupid team even more than they already are.  If he's gone, then they can do it in October.

I'm hoping they're announcing that someone invented a time machine that will let us play these last two weeks over again.

:lol:

It's probably just a postgame extra type of thing where the media talks to Manuel.  And then the person just used the word important to catch your eye and make you want to hear it. 

Apparently, it worked.

By the way Witsoxfan, the SOX will finsih in third place, you told me otherwise two night ago.

I don't think so.

They'll probably just announce that they're seeking the Death Penalty for the Girls Gone Wild at last night's game....gotta get tough with the hooligans, you know...

Finally some confirmation!!! My friend told me last night that two girls got completely naked during the game, and nobody on this board seemed to know what I was talking about. (Go to off-topic section, under WTF......) Can anyone that was there add anything to the incident..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Finally some confirmation!!! My friend told me last night that two girls got completely naked during the game, and nobody on this board seemed to know what I was talking about.  (Go to off-topic section, under WTF......) Can anyone that was there add anything to the incident..........

i was at the game for a while last nite.. and didnt see anything of the sorts behind home plate.......maybe it was out in the bleachers???????

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actaully, its proably nothing. I just saw on Espn it just said post game news coference. Nothing special. It will just basically mean they are going to say they suck, and they need to keep battiling. I whouldnt expect anything.

or they are gonna talk about the statue of charles comiskey they plan to errect in the off season........we know it couldnt be good news like jr decided to sell the team or they would be talkin about it on the chumplandtv news right now......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
im watching NEWS now. Its mostly football, but ill keep everyone posted.

ive been watching it and havent heard anything about the white sox.........not word one yet....... :huh:

Manuel, can you find any positives out of this game

His response, "Ooooooooooooooooooo, I dont know brother."

This wasnt the conference on ESPN, but on DAve Wills post game show.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo, I dont know brother."

I think that's the most intelligent thing Manuel has said during the season..Let that notion settle in.. :rolleyes: