DAMN YANKEES!

Wise Master Buehrle

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well I'll pose the question....

Who would you rather see in a White Sox uniform next year, Carl Everett AND Bartolo Colon, or Magglio Ordonez?

well i would rather see them all in a sox uniform but..... since carl pissed off someone and had to be sat the past couple of games i imagine he will not be here next year because he has way too much heart.... colon wont be here because he doesnt want to be here anyhow....he can make more money elsewhere.... as for maggs.... well i guess out of the three i would rather see him in a sox uniform.. he fills it best...... ;) :D lol

I'm still not sold on Everett. I like his heart, but I don't like him in CF. Basically, we'd have to dump Thomas and/or Konerko to keep Everett as a DH and spot outfielder. I wouldn't want to dump Lee to keep Everett, as Lee is much younger and has plenty more productive years ahead of him.

Trading Lee for a quality starter could be an option. Honestly, after thinking it over, I think I'd rather let Thomas walk or trade him, keep Everett as DH. He has heart that Frank has never dreamed of having.

I'm still not sold on Everett.  I like his heart, but I don't like him in CF.  Basically, we'd have to dump Thomas and/or Konerko to keep Everett as a DH and spot outfielder.  I wouldn't want to dump Lee to keep Everett, as Lee is much younger and has plenty more productive years ahead of him. 

Trading Lee for a quality starter could be an option.  Honestly, after thinking it over, I think I'd rather let Thomas walk or trade him, keep Everett as DH.  He has heart that Frank has never dreamed of having.

I would trade Frank Thomas for a bat boy, if I could get rid of him, his piss poor attitude, and wasted payroll. Like someone said earlier, it would be addition by subtraction.

I'm still not sold on Everett.  I like his heart, but I don't like him in CF.  Basically, we'd have to dump Thomas and/or Konerko to keep Everett as a DH and spot outfielder.  I wouldn't want to dump Lee to keep Everett, as Lee is much younger and has plenty more productive years ahead of him. 

Trading Lee for a quality starter could be an option.  Honestly, after thinking it over, I think I'd rather let Thomas walk or trade him, keep Everett as DH.  He has heart that Frank has never dreamed of having.

I would trade Frank Thomas for a bat boy, if I could get rid of him, his piss poor attitude, and wasted payroll. Like someone said earlier, it would be addition by subtraction.

I think we could actually get something decent for Frank Thomas. I wouldn't give him away.

I think we could actually get something decent for Frank Thomas. I wouldn't give him away.

With his age, salary, and well documented poor attitude? I seriously doubt it. :huh:

With his age, salary, and well documented poor attitude? I seriously doubt it. :huh:

I knew you would. :D

Give the man a break. He really wants to win. Let Paulie go. Then you can play Frank at first and Everett can DH. Either Rowand can play center or we can pick up a better CF...

If Frank really wanted to win he would have tried to do more than swing for the fences in every single at bat. He only wants to get to 500 home runs so he can get in the HOF. Funny thing is I don't think that will be enough.

If Frank really wanted to win he would have tried to do more than swing for the fences in every single at bat. He only wants to get to 500 home runs so he can get in the HOF. Funny thing is I don't think that will be enough.

500 Hrs will get him in the HOF. The sad thing is, his deliberate disobediance of his manager won't matter when he is enshrined into Cooperstown.