I Was on a Game Show Thread

Marky Mark

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 17, 2017 -> 10:43 AM)
I'm going to guess the person who claims he "hates people" isn't going to be the rah rah energetic guy on film. But maybe I'm wrong, haha. Maybe littlehurt has a switch that he can flip.

Haha, yeah. When I know people and am comfortable, I can be as outgoing as the best of them, but in a new situation, not so much. Maybe I''d step up in the clutch due to the excitement, but the odds are not in my favor.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 17, 2017 -> 01:06 PM)
Haha, yeah. When I know people and am comfortable, I can be as outgoing as the best of them, but in a new situation, not so much. Maybe I''d step up in the clutch due to the excitement, but the odds are not in my favor.

You sound like me. I hate being around people I don't know know

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy that moved out to California was on Wheel of Fortune about 4 years ago. He ended up going to the Bonus Round, pulling the card for $100,000 and lost. I can't remember the end puzzle, but he didn't have much help with the letters. He won a trip to Puerto Rico I believe and then like, $10,000 though. He said Vanna was super nice and that Pat was an ass, although he said they'd been taping other episodes earlier that day, so Pat might have been just tired or whatever.

Funny side note, he said behind the back drop is a coach so during commercial break times, the coach tells you if you need to articulate a bit more or whatever. Also, he always sweats a lot, so always has sweat showing in the pits of his shirt. The coach saw that after the first break and said, "We can't have that on the show..." So he said they quick grabbed a hair dryer and dried his arm pits during commercial breaks.

Pretty awesome stuff.