• Sweep at Wrigley 1999
    • Carlos Lee game winning single 1999
    • Ray Durham 16th inning game winning single 2000
    • Sean Lowe picksoff Mark Grace to win 2000
    • Sandy Alomar collision at the plate 2001
    • Carlos Lee Walkoff 2001
    • Antonio Osuna k's sosa 2002
    • Other

Off the top of my head, Olivo's granny off Estes....that pretty much set the tone

Also...Jose's walkoff off Alfonsixa and Rowand's 2-run homer in the 8th to tie it up the very next day off of Alfonsixa again.....and then Alfonsixa pretty much crying after that....beautiful.

How did I forgot about Jose's homerun :o :huh:

Without a doubt, C Lee's walk-off grand slam in 2001 to finish off the Assholes on Addison in 10. Remember, that game was started by D Wells and the sCrUBS scored 3 times in the first and not a run after that.

A close second would be PK's 2 HR game after the Sox were losing 8-0 after 2 in 2002.

But there is nothing quite like a walk-off. Jose's was sweet but if JM knew how to handle a BP, the Sox never would have been in that situation in the first place in 2003.

Off the top of my head, Olivo's granny off Estes....that pretty much set the tone

Also...Jose's walkoff off Alfonsixa and Rowand's 2-run homer in the 8th to tie it up the very next day off of Alfonsixa again.....and then Alfonsixa pretty much crying after that....beautiful.

How did I forgot about Jose's homerun :o :huh:

And PK's 2 bombs in 2002 after the Cubs went up 8-0 after 2.

Without a doubt, C Lee's walk-off grand slam in 2001 to finish off the Assholes on Addison in 10. Remember, that game was started by D Wells and the sCrUBS scored 3 times in the first and not a run after that.

A close second would be PK's 2 HR game after the Sox were losing 8-0 after 2 in 2002.

But there is nothing quite like a walk-off. Jose's was sweet but if JM knew how to handle a BP, the Sox never would have been in that situation in the first place.

I remember that CLee game as a real rollercoaster emotionally. I was at my friends house, and it seemed like the sox and cubs were just trading good and bad moments. Luckily we finished with a good moment.

I got a Couple....

Carlos Lee game where he absolutly murdered Wood and Chimp was blaming the Mound.

Konerko's homer in that comeback game

Ohh and when Jose Mocked Sammy

and futher back, when they used to play those games in spring training.. A called 3-run homer Frank hit it. Stone goes Ohhh 3-0 on thomas he's gonna have the green light and it's going to land on Waveland Ave.. And Frank hit the ball so hard i tought it was never going to land

I had forgotten about Carlos's 2-homer, 7 RBI game against the Cubs and Kerry Wood. He f***ing owned Kid-BB and Kid-Z that day.

And Frank's homer off of Jesus Prior was pretty sweet too....but not a top 10 moment.

The fact that Boy Wonder didn't pitch this year against us burns me....the pussy ass didn't want to get his ass lit up, because he knows we would have f***ed him up.