October 2, 200323 yr CuJo, among other big names, is available in the waiver draft. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=nhlw...ov=st&type=lgns
October 2, 200323 yr The last thing we need is another overpriced veteran with his best days behind him e.g Doug Gilmour. Anyways why would u want CuJo when u got TBo who was an all-star last year?
October 2, 200323 yr Thiblow sucks. Enough said. CuJo will cost $$$$$. Wirtz won't pay. Enough said. YAWN
October 2, 200323 yr Isn't there going to be a lockout after this season? Nobody's gonna sign a one-year deal with the LackHawks!
October 2, 200323 yr Author D'uh, I know the Hawks aren't going to go after CuJo. That wasn't the point of the post.
October 2, 200323 yr D'uh, I know the Hawks aren't going to go after CuJo. That wasn't the point of the post. "How the Hawks can make a splash" followed by "CuJo, among other big names, is available" and we're not supposed to do the math with you?? Maybe that's not what you meant, but putting those two ideas next to each other can certainly lead people to THINK that's what you meant. I wouldn't mind the Hawks getting another goaltender ( I've never been sold on Thibault ), but they won't buy anyone expensive, THAT's a given.
October 2, 200323 yr Author "How the Hawks can make a splash" followed by "CuJo, among other big names, is available" and we're not supposed to do the math with you?? Maybe that's not what you meant, but putting those two ideas next to each other can certainly lead people to THINK that's what you meant. I wouldn't mind the Hawks getting another goaltender ( I've never been sold on Thibault ), but they won't buy anyone expensive, THAT's a given. It meant there is yet another opportunity to improve this team, that the scrooge inspired owner is going to pass up.
October 2, 200323 yr "How the Hawks can make a splash" followed by "CuJo, among other big names, is available" and we're not supposed to do the math with you?? Maybe that's not what you meant, but putting those two ideas next to each other can certainly lead people to THINK that's what you meant. I wouldn't mind the Hawks getting another goaltender ( I've never been sold on Thibault ), but they won't buy anyone expensive, THAT's a given. It meant there is yet another opportunity to improve this team, that the scrooge inspired owner is going to pass up. Oh, then we are ALL right with you there, because that old miser would pass on Gretzky in his prime if it meant paying market value...
October 2, 200323 yr I don't want the Hawks picking up any over the hill/over priced vet's that will take any ice time away from the kids. The kids are the future of the team and it looks pretty bright. Play the kids and live with their mistakes.
October 2, 200323 yr CuJo, among other big names, is available in the waiver draft. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=nhlw...ov=st&type=lgns It doesn't really matter what they COULD do. Dollar Bill Wirtz isin't going to spend one thin dime more than he has to on this team especially with a potential lockout prior to next season.
October 3, 200323 yr I know how could they make a splash and save money! Turn off the ice maker . . . Dollar Bill Worst :dips*** Pully :dips***
October 3, 200323 yr I know how could they make a splash and save money! Turn off the ice maker . . . Haha, they'd certainly make a splash then.
October 3, 200323 yr Author And no one took a chance on CuJo. Hawks had no one picked, and picked no one. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1629762
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.