Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

*****stares*****

lets go then.

on another note, i never knew bea arthur was THAT stacked!!!!

You know whats funny about this thread.........is that it brought winodj out of the woodwork. He had a total of 425 posts over 6 months and all of the sudden this gay thread comes along and he is padding his numbers today.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like this to stop...I've seen personal attacks, but attacks on gay ppl just is not right. I mean come on, its peoples way of life. Its hard for them, and many of them like CWSOX are great people. There is nothing wrong with them and they are not inferior. They do not RAPE others, if they did, that would be wrong. Closets? Please, leave this alone. Jason, lock this thread man, I'm serious, or this will get even worse than it already is.

The thread will stay open. Right now I see some great discussion going on between people that have varying opinions.

The thread will stay open.  Right now I see some great discussion going on between people that have varying opinions.

Yes but the bashing of gays must stop. Though I am straight I believe everyone must stop this nonsense.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes but the bashing of gays must stop. Though I am straight I believe everyone must stop this nonsense.

i havent seen anyone but roman here bashing on anyone.. if anything we have been defending the lifestyle.... well at least in these later pages.....

i havent seen anyone but roman here bashing on anyone.. if anything we have been defending the lifestyle.... well at least in these later pages.....

I won't even say Roman is bashing or calling anyone out...he's just saying his thoughts.

hmm...so that is why everyone argues with him...sigh...

I think it has more to do with the fact that he says he hates gay people. And me being half gay... and half French... I feel forced to stand up for myself (being gay) and being a dick about it (being French)....

But Roman shouldn't have to worry. I wouldn't f*** him with Bea Arthur's dick.

I agree, I don't think there have been many personal attacks and there has been some very good discussion. This thread hasn't deteriorated into posters bashing one another.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I won't even say Roman is bashing or calling anyone out...he's just saying his thoughts.

jas what i meant about the bashing is he sayin he would kick asses of gays... thats all.......other than that we have had a decient discussion without calling names and such....and winodj is funny as hell......omg im lmao......

Roman, just insert [black/Latino...et al] in there for "gay" and you're nothing better than a piece of s*** waste of a oxygen.

The fact that you pick on gays for their sexual preference because they have anal sex? What about hetero couples that have anal sex? Is that "icky" to you too Roman? And the fact that gay couples can't have kids and that's why they shouldn't be together...what about sterile hetero couples?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Speaking of Edward Norton,

1.) I got this guy that looks exactly like him in Spanish

2.) I loved his acting in "Keeping the Faith"

i just watched him last nite in primal fear.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Roman, just insert [black/Latino...et al] in there for "gay" and you're nothing better than a piece of s*** waste of a oxygen.

The fact that you pick on gays for their sexual preference because they have anal sex?  What about hetero couples that have anal sex?  Is that "icky" to you too Roman?  And the fact that gay couples can't have kids and that's why they shouldn't be together...what about sterile hetero couples?

well now that you brought it up there apu.. im also wondering if roman likes the two chicks thing???? or does he consider it lesbian which is a form of gay........ :huh: