Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
they say he'll be fine.

yeah thats what i just heard them say too.....hope all is ok with him...hate to see anyone helped off the field like that......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Therefore, I hope that we all come to understanding and this mad thread ends.

jk.

oh i dont know i think we handled it pretty well in the later parts of these pages.....at least we were able to be civil about things, and have a nice discussion........everyone must be tired huh........or lack of coffee..... ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

jk.

I just ran out of Bea Arthur jokes.

so on to Mindy Cohn....

folcast33-1.jpg

please if theres a God in heaven there will not be any sensored or otherwise nudies of her for you to post....... :ph34r:

jk.

so on to Mindy Cohn....

folcast33-1.jpg

please if theres a God in heaven there will not be any sensored or otherwise nudies of her for you to post....... :ph34r:

I second that motion. :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1

jk.

so on to Mindy Cohn....

folcast33-1.jpg

I second that motion. :ph34r:

glad were on the same page here....... :headbang

Hypocrite alert...

Ding, ding, ding... BMR.. where are you..???

Hes young. Dont treat him like hes 30. I do think he goes WAY WAY WAY overboard on his dislike for gay men, but i can see why he likes the chic action............. :lol: Just joking. I dont think either are right, but I also dont give a s*** who has sex with who, unless its someone that Im involved with or love.

Hypocrite alert...

Ding, ding, ding... BMR.. where are you..???

When is Roman not a hypocrite.

Oops.. my bad.

BTW.. Flash... did I miss the "I'm sorry"... :ph34r:

Damn women :lol:.....I wouldnt apologize if you were infront of me (unless.....) and I sure wont apologize now. Dont want to show weakness in the eyes of my fellow sox talk members who look to me for leadership.

I may give you the benefit of the doubt.... EVEN THOUGH i have yet to find the proof that suggests you didnt edit the post. Unless cw made a remark earlier, I missed it.

it doesn't offend me because I'm not gay, and even if i were, I wouldn't be offended.  And I did find it funny that you couldn't press "no", but at the same time, the way it was being presented was as if being gay was wrong.

that is just my opinion, let's end the conversation.

Ignoring it would have ended it MUCH quicker, bro.

Ignoring problems is the perfect way to solve them.... didnt they say the same thing about the Third Reich..... we all know how that turned out.

400 posts later................maybe you got a f***ing clue by now? Somehow I doubt it............ :rolleyes: