Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your right there clu i wont argue your comment because there are cliques and such in schools.... but roman can be the break out person.. the "rosa parks" of his school so to speak, for chosing to be different...... ;)  thats all i was tryin to point out to him with the follower leader comment....

Then everyone would see me as gay. I hate gay people only, not straights who support it. But other people at my school hate them cuz theyre different...

Never underestimate the power of ignorant people in large groups.  :lol:

And Windsock, millions agreed with Hitler and his Final Solution.  That didn't make the murder of millions right.

I know a kid who thinks gays should be eliminated. I dont agree with him tho. I dont hate them cuz theyre different, I hate them cuz the whole idea is revolting...

Soxplosion: I don't hate you, even if you're straight. Maybe you're just misunderstood. Maybe you just need someone to make you a man.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Never underestimate the power of ignorant people in large groups.  :lol:

And Windsock, millions agreed with Hitler and his Final Solution.  That didn't make the murder of millions right.

I know a kid who thinks gays should be eliminated. I dont agree with him tho. I dont hate them cuz theyre different, I hate them cuz the whole idea is revolting...

but does that give you the right to kick their asses????? no......they arent forcing things on you so leave them alone....who cares what they do......is the point im tryin to get across to ya........why go lookin for trouble.. it will come to you naturaly..... ;)

You probably should read this article and enlighten yourself Roman.  I posted it earlier but I will do it again. 

LINK

People are not born gay. It is a conscience decision made usually by mature adults. I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

Just curious...how do you know this? Have you ever sat down and asked a few gay guys whether they all of a sudden turned gay or if it was a choice or anything along those lines.

I never have but I was wondering if you had?

You probably should read this article and enlighten yourself Roman.  I posted it earlier but I will do it again. 

LINK

People are not born gay. It is a conscience decision made usually by mature adults. I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

Just curious...how do you know this? Have you ever sat down and asked a few gay guys whether they all of a sudden turned gay or if it was a choice or anything along those lines.

I never have but I was wondering if you had?

Ive never talked to a gay in person. Dont want to. The idea is disgusting and I want nothing kind to do with it...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Then everyone would see me as gay. I hate gay people only, not straights who support it. But other people at my school hate them cuz theyre different...

roman anyone who knows you and what your about would not think that about you if they were a good friend......defend someone once and youll know who your friends are and who they are not......then you can start dumping them off one by one and keep the ones who stuck by you ... at least you know they will be with you forever..... ;)

LOL!

Well, when I started to try and lose weight, I weighed 229 (I'm 6'1, so that's not horrible, but I felt very uncomfortable being at that weight), and that was like 2 months ago.  In the first month, I lost 15 pounds and was down to 214.  Then, I started being bad, and in the past month, I've gone back up to 216 (I was shocked -- when I got on the scale I was expecting to be around 225). 

So, overall I've lost 13 pounds, and I've been giving it around 20% effort, so I'm rather happy with that.

Thats not bad at all. Once you get used to it...I think it will get easier and easier.

I've pretty much given up soda and other things. Did so for about a year (Would have one soda a week) but I'm not near as good anymore, but I think about what I'm gonna eat so much more and I amost never eat fast food burgers or anything like that anymore.

The problem is...I can't resist the temptation of cookies.

But at 6ft 160 I don't have a ton to worry about. I just want to stay in good shape for health reasons.

Thats another thing. Here you are, wino, admiring Ed Norton. I fear that sometime I might be standing in the hall admiring some chicks ass and some guy behind me is admiring mine. That thought is disturbing...

You're not very confident in your sexuality are you Roman.

LINK

roman :rolleyes: .... youd beat up someone because of what they chose to do??? wtf... do we beat you up because you chose to be a goof????? :huh: ..just because someone chose to be one way or another doesnt give you grounds for beatin them up.....what if a bunch of gay guys or gals got together and beat your ass because your straight... come on now....you dont beat up on people because they chose to be a way.. you kick their asses if they kick yours or harm you in one way or another.. and someone being gay certianly isnt harming you any......geez us.......

A ton of people at my school would do the same. I am just one of the majority...

Majority isn't always right. I mean if you believe that way..then fine..but don't do something cause everyone else does.

Guest hotsoxchick1

LINK

roman :rolleyes: .... youd beat up someone because of what they chose to do??? wtf... do we beat you up because you chose to be a goof????? :huh: ..just because someone chose to be one way or another doesnt give you grounds for beatin them up.....what if a bunch of gay guys or gals got together and beat your ass because your straight... come on now....you dont beat up on people because they chose to be a way.. you kick their asses if they kick yours or harm you in one way or another.. and someone being gay certianly isnt harming you any......geez us.......

A ton of people at my school would do the same. I am just one of the majority...

Majority isn't always right. I mean if you believe that way..then fine..but don't do something cause everyone else does.

thanks jas thats kinda what i was tryin to convey here.....

C'mon Michelle, you're painting an ideal image of the world.  In the REAL world, people are persecuted and beaten ALL THE TIME for choices that they make in life.  All schools have "cliques" of outcasts and people who are different, and they are often subjects of ridicule and beatings.  These "outcasts" include the geeks, heavy metal fanatics, and on and on.  ANY person that shows signs of being unique are often the target of verbal, emotional, mental, and sometimes physical abuse.  It's the way schools are.  Roman isn't a follower, he's just a product of his environment.

Can't disagree with you there.

But I do think people have a choice...it just can be very difficult to make when all your friends are pushing you one way or another.

Thats another thing. Here you are, wino, admiring Ed Norton. I fear that sometime I might be standing in the hall admiring some chicks ass and some guy behind me is admiring mine. That thought is disturbing...

I can tell ya one thing Roman. In the past I really thought a lot like you in reference to gays.

The reason I think I was so horrified is I thought that some guy would be looking at me or what not and want me for whatever reason. The fact is as I grew up I got a hell of a lot more confident in myself and realized...who the hell cares. If someone staring at my ass makes them happier so be it (Whether its a guy or girl)...its not like they are gonna tell ya it.

Plus, a gay man isn't gonna be attracted to ya. From what I know they find other things attractive and usually aren't attracted to a straight guy other then they may like his looks or what not.

I don't really know whether this is true or not...but its my theory.

Either way...I don't hate gays anymore. I think its their right to do what they want and if they find another man attractive and the other guy feels the same way...so be it.

You're not very confident in your sexuality are you Roman.

I am dead straight! Dont ever question that. I think gayness is disgusting and I think its for men who are weak. The whole image of one guy screwin another is weak. Others at my school hate them for being different, I hate them for being disgusting and weak...

I am dead straight! Dont ever question that. I think gayness is disgusting and I think its for men who are weak. The whole image of one guy screwin another is weak. Others at my school hate them for being different, I hate them for being disgusting and weak...

Thats not what I meant. If you're that worried about guys looking at you then you have some issues. Basically just look at what Jason wrote above.

He wasn't calling you gay.....I think more or less he is implying you are worried that another guy being attracted to you, may make others believe you are gay.

Bottomline is....the only thing that matters is what you think of yourself. No one should ever forget that.