23 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The problem I have with your theory is organizations have access to Trackman data in the minors.  They can be working on launch angle down there and yet for whatever reason guys who have shown minimal power in the minors all of sudden are called up and going on tears.  To me that, that’s pretty strong evidence to suggest balls are juiced.  I do think the launch angle craze has had an impact on some guys who have been in the league for a while, but there is clearly something else also happening with these young players IMO.

Okay, well that's a fair point. I am not outright saying you are incorrect. Your guess is as good as mine. 

However, I still go back to true power hitters not hitting more HR's than they were over the past decade or so. It's just that everyone and their mother hits 20 now. I don't know how that gets explained with a juiced ball. Logic says the 35-40 HR hitters would become 50-ish HR hitters. However, there hasn't been much of a spike at the top of the league's HR list.